Quick Glance: Browns QB Dorian Thompson-Robinson Injured in Game Against Broncos
- Thompson-Robinson suffered an injury in the third quarter against the Broncos and had to leave the game.
- Backup Walker completed 6-of-13 passes for 56 yards.
- The Browns lost to the Broncos with a score of 29-12.
- Thompson-Robinson led a 13-play, 79-yard drive before leaving the game.
Quick Glance: Mahomes Denies Packers’ Sign-Stealing Accusation
- Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes disputes a story about Sunday’s interception against the Green Bay Packers.
- Packers cornerback Keisean Nixon claimed to have predicted the route combination based on Mahomes tapping his knee.
- Mahomes confirmed it was the first time he had checked to that play in his time with the Chiefs.
- Mahomes and Moore had different reads of the play, leading to the interception.
Quick Glance: Broncos' Sean Payton Applauds Vikings QB Josh Dobbs
- Following the Broncos’ recent victory over the Vikings, Denver Broncos head coach Sean Payton was full of praise for Minnesota Vikings quarterback Josh Dobbs.
- Dobbs initially won his first two games in Minnesota, but then suffered a defeat against Denver in Week 11. In his first three games with the Vikings, Dobbs threw for 647 yards, four touchdowns, and one interception, achieving a passer rating of 94.4.
- Overall, Dobbs has played in 19 games with 12 starts and has recorded 14 touchdowns and nine interceptions.
- Sean Payton’s Broncos have claimed victory in four consecutive games and now stand at 5-5 following a challenging 0-3 start.
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!