Coach Prime wanted to shake up Colorado’s roster and bring in new players, but three football players said they couldn’t be scared away ... Show more
Quick Glance: Motivational Speech by Deion Sanders' Mother Inspires Colorado Coach and Team Before Win Against Colorado State
- Before the game, Sanders' mother delivered an inspiring speech in front of The Rock.
- Connie Sanders emphasized that she raised her son properly.
- Rams Coach Jay Norvell provoked Sanders with derogatory remarks about his attire.
- Colorado's victory over CSU was one of the most talked about moments of Week 3.
Quick Glance: Biden's Speech Celebrates Midterm Election Results, but He Faces New Challenges
- President Biden, dressed in a blue suit, looks at a reporter who is asking a question into a microphone held by a White House aide.
- President Biden had the best midterm results of any president in 20 years, avoiding a Republican surge that had been forecast.
- While Mr. Biden retains his veto pen, the path to keeping government doors open and avoiding a national debt default may pass through Representative Kevin McCarthy of California, the Republican leader vying for speaker.
- According to advisers, Mr. Biden might spend most of the next two years traveling the country for ribbon-cutting ceremonies.
Look back at every time Queen Elizabeth II entertained US presidents ...
The Special Relationship
Quick Glance: A Photographic Look At Queen Elizabeth's Style
- As the nation and the world mourn Queen Elizabeth II's death, look back at Her Majesty's style growth through the years in photographs.
- From her coronation gown to her wedding gown, Queen Elizabeth's biggest fashion moments are explored on Vogue.
- Andrew Matthews / POOL / AFP photo) (Image courtesy of ANDREW MATTHEWS/POOL/AFP via Getty Images.)) LONDON, ENGLAND - MAY 23: Keith Weed, President of the Royal Horticultural Society, gives Queen Elizabeth II a tour of The Chelsea Flower Show 2022 at the Royal Hospital Chelsea on May 23, 2022 in London, England.
Cult Members Let Girl Die Because They Thought God Would Save Her—Police: Parents Kerrie and Jason Struhs were charged with murder and torture of their ...
Supreme Court 'set a torch' to last of its legitimacy with Roe reversal, Elizabeth Warren argues
Quick Glance: Elizabeth Warren claims that the Supreme Court "set a torch" to the last of its legitimacy with the Roe v. Wade decision.
- On Sunday, Elizabeth Warren stated.
- Raddatz asked Warren on "This Week" why abortion should not be chosen by individual states and their elected officials rather than guaranteed as a fundamental right.
- Elizabeth Warren speaks to the audience at the Massachusetts State House in Boston on June 24, 2022, in protest of the US Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade.
- Raddatz asked Warren if the Senate confirmation process for the Supreme Court should be changed, considering that some justices who voted to overturn Roe indicated it was settled law or followed precedent during their hearings and elsewhere.
Recommended for you