Quick Glance: Piers exposes identities of royal racism suspects
- Piers Morgan reveals the names of the royals who allegedly expressed concerns about the skin color of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s son Archie.
- Morgan claims the names are King Charles III and Princess Kate Middleton, wife of Prince William, Harry’s older brother.
- In a new book, the author alleges that Markle wrote private letters to Charles naming two royals who took part in troubling conversations.
- Morgan believes that even though he doesn’t think racist comments were made, the British public has a right to know this information.
Quick Glance: Taylor Swift Triumphs on Spotify in 2023
- Taylor Swift, captivating on stage.
- Over 26 billion streams on Spotify by Swift in 2023.
- First female artist at the top spot since 2015.
- Complex calculation of streaming data and listening habits in the Wrapped campaign.
How did a Dutch translation appear to identify a member of the Royal Family in a race row?
Quick Glance: Royal Scandal: Translation Mishap Reveals Name
- Dutch translation of Omid Scobie's book Endgame reveals a name associated with a long-standing race controversy not found in the original text.
- The error is depicted as highly embarrassing, prompting the swift removal of the book from shelves.
- The publisher's managing director acknowledged the mistake and assured that it is being rectified, but the cause remains unclear.
- Speculation arises that the name in the Dutch version may have been part of a draft or a previous edit that was mistakenly not updated in the Dutch version.
Quick Glance: Nigel and Nella Clash on I'm A Celebrity
- Nigel Farage was a controversial choice for I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! according to many viewers.
- Viewers are now all saying the same thing after he and YouTuber Nella Rose argued in camp.
- Nella expressed disappointment in Nigel's comments about cultural appropriation, leading many viewers to call for him to leave the show.
- Nigel's attempts to comfort Nella were mostly ignored, prompting many viewers to think it was time for Nigel to leave the show.
Quick Glance: Sweden Backs Finland's Border Closure with Russia
- Sweden supports Finland's measures to protect the border with Russia and sees it as an attack by Russia on the EU.
- Hundreds of asylum seekers have arrived from Russia at border points between Russia and Finland in recent weeks.
- Some of the asylum seekers have had their claims rejected or withdrawn.
- Finland has already closed almost all border crossings with Russia and is prepared to close the last crossing if necessary.
Quick Glance: Scholz Justifies Expenditure in Government Declaration
- Chancellor justifies additional federal spending in government declaration.
- Scholz emphasizes calm in government declaration at the Bundestag.
- Scholz admits mistakes and emphasizes unpredictability of the situation.
- Opposition criticizes Scholz's budget policy and lack of plan.
After his confession that he had invented the alleged case of anti-Semitism in ...
"I'm disappointed as a person"
Quick Glance: Ofarim Admits False Accusation in Defamation Case
- Gil Ofarim drops bombshell with confession on the sixth day of the trial.
- Musician admits to lying about alleged antisemitic incident.
- Defamation and false accusation case closed after singer's confession.
- Ofarim deletes incriminating video and confesses to lying.
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!