Sylvester Stallone’s ailing franchise has the potential to be goofy fun ...
‘Expendables 4’ Review
Quick Glance: Expendables 4: A Hollywood Sequel Embracing Its Own Badness
- A completely braindead and effortlessly crafted film that feels like a lengthy FMV cut-scene from a Sega CD game.
- The creative and aesthetic indifference is remarkable, even for a series that prides itself on being cinema's most glorified direct-to-video project.
- The script feels like it was written by a student trying to plagiarize 'Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty'.
- The action is cut together as if the director had explicit orders to make sure Sylvester Stallone isn't the most incoherent thing in the movie.
The Expendables franchise seems to be over as the fourth film will limp its way to the top of the charts with a potential ...
Box Office Update
Quick Glance: Box Office Update: Expend4bles is a Flop
- Expend4bles is expected to top the charts with a single-digit opening.
- The numbers for this second to last weekend of September 2023 are pretty terrible.
- Expend4bles is looking to come in severely under expectations with an $8-$10 million opening.
- Despite the horrendous opening, the film will likely claim the top spot at the box office.
Early reviews from #FantasticFest are in for #TheToxicAvenger - currently it's Fresh at 90% on the Tomatometer, with 10 reviews: www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_toxic_avenger_2023?cmp=fbRT_Movie_Toxic_Early
Sylvester Stallone and Jason Statham's "Expend4bles" may fall to "The Nun ...
Quick Glance: Box Office: 'Expendables 4' with Franchise's Weakest Opening Day
- Audiences don't seem to have intended to attend the latest 'Expendables'.
- The fourth entry in the action ensemble franchise achieves the lowest opening day of the series from 3,518 theaters, with about $3 million.
- This figure includes a meager $750,000 from Thursday previews.
Jawan box office collection Day 16: Shah Rukh Khan's film is likely to cross the ...
Jawan WW box office collection Day 16
Quick Glance: Jawan: Shah Rukh Film Sees Slight Dip, Earns over ₹526 Cr in India
- Jawan: Film with Shah Rukh Khan earns over ₹526 Cr in India
- Directed by Atlee, Jawan released in theaters on September 7
- Jawan has earned over ₹526 Cr at the Indian box office so far
- Jawan features Shah Rukh Khan, Nayanthara, and Vijay Sethupathi in the lead roles
Quick Glance: Record-Breaking Budget for Marvel's Upcoming Film
- Marvel Studios' upcoming film, The Marvels, has a budget even larger than previously reported.
- Disney (Marvel's parent company) has now revealed that it actually spent $274.8 million on the Captain Marvel sequel.
- The Marvels' newly claimed record previously belonged to Disney's 2018 iteration of A Wrinkle in Time.
- The predecessor film to The Marvels, 2019's Captain Marvel, grossed an impressive $1.131 billion worldwide.
Quick Glance: Striking Writers and Hollywood Studios to Meet Again
- Negotiations between Writers Guild of America (WGA) and Hollywood studios to resolve strike
- Meeting attended by top executives from Disney, Netflix, Comcast, and Warner Bros Discovery
- Session described as 'encouraging'
- Agreement between writers and producers is hoped to be reached
Quick Glance: Amazon Prime Video to Introduce Ads or $2.99 Monthly Fee for Ad-Free Viewing
- Amazon Prime Video will display ads during shows and movies starting early next year.
- Prime members can pay $2.99 per month to keep the service ad-free.
- Live events on Amazon Prime, such as sports, already include advertising.
- Amazon Prime Video is part of a much larger array of benefits that come with Amazon Prime membership.
Quick Glance: Shah Rukh responds to questions about Mannat and charity
- Shah Rukh Khan shares witty reactions to questions about Jawan, his home Mannat, and doing charity work.
- Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan held yet another Ask SRK session on X (Twitter) on Friday.
Nayanthara plays a single mom and a cop in the film Jawan. Shah Rukh Khan has ...
Shah Rukh calls Nayanthara's Jawan role amazing
Quick Glance: Shah Rukh praises Nayanthara's impressive role in Jawan
- Nayanthara portrays the character of a single mother and cop in Jawan.
- Shah Rukh quickly acknowledges Nayanthara's exceptional performance.
- First-ever collaboration between Shah Rukh Khan and director Atlee.
Recommended for you