Four years after the launch, Tesla delivered the first Cybertruck models ...
Quick Glance: Tesla Unveils Cybertruck for $61,000
- Elon Musk presented the futuristic electric vehicle in Austin and began delivering to buyers.
- The Cybertruck is priced at $61,000 to $100,000, depending on the model.
- Tesla showcased videos of the Cybertruck beating other vehicles in a towing competition and a race.
- Competition from Ford and Rivian has also increased with their own electric pickups.
Quick Glance: Struggling Single Mum: Financial Challenges for Christmas on £23k Salary
- A single mum's online claim about being unable to afford the Christmas she wants on a £23,000 salary has sparked discussions.
- Abbie Palmer, a customer services manager, had to skip a festive food shop at Aldi due to financial constraints.
- She typically spends £300 on each of her children at Christmas but can only afford a total of £100 this year.
- Abbie suspects she has anemia but fears seeking medical help due to financial concerns.
Quick Glance: Twitter Successor X: Musk Insults Defecting Advertisers
- Elon Musk lashes out at major advertisers who have withdrawn from X.
- Musk warns that a boycott by advertisers will kill X (formerly Twitter).
- Musk emphasizes that he is not an antisemite and that the visit to Israel was unrelated to the controversy surrounding his X post.
Quick Glance: Why Cristiano Ronaldo is Facing a $1 Billion Lawsuit Over NFT Promotion
- Ronaldo is facing a potential $1 billion loss due to his promotion of Binance and NFT collaboration.
- Last November, Ronaldo launched a collection of NFTs with Binance, with the cheapest priced at $77.
- The 38-year-old is being sued in Florida for misleading investors through his promotion of Binance products.
- The lawsuit accuses Ronaldo of misleading investors about the safety of crypto assets held on Binance.
Quick Glance: The Costliest Cities of 2023
- Two cities, one in Asia and one in Europe, are the priciest in the world.
- The global cost of living crisis is ongoing.
- The average cost of living rose by 7.4% according to the annual Worldwide Cost of Living Index.
- The survey for the 2023 Worldwide Cost of Living compared prices of 200 products and services in 173 major cities.
Spotify Wrapped is out and it shows it's Taylor Swift's ...
Spotify Wrapped 2023 release date
Quick Glance: Taylor Swift Triumphs on Spotify in 2023
- Taylor Swift, captivating on stage.
- Over 26 billion streams on Spotify by Swift in 2023.
- First female artist at the top spot since 2015.
- Complex calculation of streaming data and listening habits in the Wrapped campaign.
Quick Glance: UBS Reports Shift to Inherited Wealth Among New Billionaires
- Number of billionaires worldwide rose by 7% to 2,544, with their total worth increasing by 9% to an estimated $12 trillion.
- For the first time, inherited wealth of the newly-minted super-rich surpassed cash generated by self-made billionaires.
- Among the 137 new billionaires, 53 heirs inherited a total of $150.8 billion, exceeding the 84 new self-made billionaires' total of $140.7 billion.
- The shift to inherited wealth presents a big opportunity for UBS, but also a risk as long-standing relationships end and the owners of massive wealth change.
Machine Gun Kelly offered Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce $500 ...
Quick Glance: Machine Gun Kelly Offers Travis Kelce $500K for Team Swap
- Machine Gun Kelly offers Travis Kelce $500K to play for the Cleveland Browns
- During a call on the Kelce brothers' New Heights podcast, Machine Gun Kelly said he'd offer 'everyday breakfast and coffee delivery from my restaurant'
- Kelly also promised $500,000 upon arrival and a donation to their high schools, as well as daily breakfast and coffee from his restaurant
- Travis Kelce admitted that the idea of playing for the Cleveland Browns was his original dream
Fighting against time: Signa is feverishly searching for an investor to avert the ...
Expert: 99 percent insolvent:Signa
Quick Glance: Insolvency Administrator Appointed for Signa Subsidiary
- A subsidiary of the Signa Group, Signa Real Estate Management Germany, has been declared insolvent.
- Legal professional Torsten Martini has been appointed as the provisional insolvency administrator.
- The appointment was made by the Berlin Charlottenburg District Court.
- Additional insolvency applications are being prepared, potentially leading to an expansion of jurisdiction and Martini's involvement in further Signa proceedings.
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!