Private Credit: How Firms Like HPS Are a Big Threat To Wall Street Giants: HPS personifies the remarkable ascent of direct lending, and its threat to Wall Street ...
Quick Glance: Christie's Accountability for Islamophobia and Antisemitism Rise
- Chris Christie attributes part of the rise in antisemitism and Islamophobia across the country to Donald Trump.
- Christie recently visited Israel.
- The Post reached out to the Trump campaign for a comment.
- Despite his current third place, Christie remains optimistic about his chances, drawing parallels to the late Sen. John McCain's position in 2008.
Quick Glance: Surge in COVID Variant Cases
- Cases of a COVID-19 variant have tripled in the U.S. in recent weeks, according to federal tracking.
- The BA.2.86 variant, previously considered uncommon, is projected to make up nearly one-tenth of circulating viruses.
- Health officials estimate the variant likely accounts for 5% to 15% of circulating variants in the U.S.
- Updated COVID-19 vaccines are expected to increase protection against BA.2.86, the CDC stated.
The 10 Richest States in America: The 10 richest states in the U.S. average nearly $92,000 in median household income between them.
Jets QB Rodgers back at practice 11 weeks after Achilles surgery
reuters.com: 401: 6567e970378af
Quick Glance: Christie Criticizes 6-Week Abortion Ban
- Christie refuses to sign the 6-week abortion ban
- He believes there is no consensus on a national abortion ban
- Haley's statement supporting the 6-week abortion ban at the state level
- Christie thinks this affects Haley's chances in a general election
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!