Sylvester Stallone’s ailing franchise has the potential to be goofy fun ...
‘Expendables 4’ Review
Quick Glance: Expendables 4: A Hollywood Sequel Embracing Its Own Badness
- A completely braindead and effortlessly crafted film that feels like a lengthy FMV cut-scene from a Sega CD game.
- The creative and aesthetic indifference is remarkable, even for a series that prides itself on being cinema's most glorified direct-to-video project.
- The script feels like it was written by a student trying to plagiarize 'Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty'.
- The action is cut together as if the director had explicit orders to make sure Sylvester Stallone isn't the most incoherent thing in the movie.
John Corbett has delighted in rom-coms as a love ...
John Corbett’s Best Roles
Quick Glance: John Corbett's Best Roles: 'Raising Helen,' 'Serendipity,' 'Sex and the City,' 'To All the Boys,' and More
- Who John plays: A philosophical hunk who works as a DJ in a fictional town and plays an eclectic music mix.
- Why it's one of his Cor-best: This role made John Corbett famous and led to him being called an 'Alaskan Adonis' by TV Guide.
- Who John plays: Max, the husband of Toni Collette's titular Tara in the Showtime series 'United States of Tara'.
- Why it's one of his Cor-best: Max is a classic Corbett love interest, simple and reasonable, and devoted to trying to mend things with his wife.
Jawan box office collection Day 16: Shah Rukh Khan's film is likely to cross the ...
Jawan WW box office collection Day 16
Quick Glance: Jawan: Shah Rukh Film Sees Slight Dip, Earns over ₹526 Cr in India
- Jawan: Film with Shah Rukh Khan earns over ₹526 Cr in India
- Directed by Atlee, Jawan released in theaters on September 7
- Jawan has earned over ₹526 Cr at the Indian box office so far
- Jawan features Shah Rukh Khan, Nayanthara, and Vijay Sethupathi in the lead roles
Jawan box office collection day 14: The Atlee film has minted ₹10 crore in ...
Jawan box office collection day 14
Quick Glance: Jawan: Shah Rukh Khan's Film Crosses ₹518 Cr Mark in India
- Jawan has crossed the ₹518 crore mark at the domestic box office.
- The film released on September 7 in Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu.
- Directed by Atlee, it stars Shah Rukh Khan, Nayanthara, and Vijay Sethupathi.
- Jawan has collected a total of ₹518.28 crore so far.
Quick Glance: Shah Rukh responds to questions about Mannat and charity
- Shah Rukh Khan shares witty reactions to questions about Jawan, his home Mannat, and doing charity work.
- Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan held yet another Ask SRK session on X (Twitter) on Friday.
Quick Glance: Kenneth Branagh Reaches Directorial Peak with A Haunting in Venice
- A Haunting in Venice is Branagh's best film and the best Agatha Christie adaptation in decades.
- Branagh returns as Hercule Poirot, the iconic Belgian detective with a sweet tooth and the world's most mustachioed mustache.
- The film is based on Agatha Christie's 1969 novel Hallowe'en Party.
- Branagh's debut film received critical acclaim and nominations for Best Actor and Best Director, similar to Orson Welles' Citizen Kane.
Haven't we seen all this before?
Quick Glance: My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3 Takes Third Place at Box Office with $9.5 Million Opening Weekend
- It ranked 20th at the domestic box office on its opening weekend, but climbed to No. 1 four months later.
- It played in theaters for a whole year and ultimately grossed $368.7 million at the worldwide box office.
- 21 years later, 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3' has landed in theaters.
- According to Deadline, the film from Focus Features grossed $3.7 million on Friday and is projected to make $9.5 million over the weekend.
Sylvester Stallone and Jason Statham's "Expend4bles" may fall to "The Nun ...
Quick Glance: Box Office: 'Expendables 4' with Franchise's Weakest Opening Day
- Audiences don't seem to have intended to attend the latest 'Expendables'.
- The fourth entry in the action ensemble franchise achieves the lowest opening day of the series from 3,518 theaters, with about $3 million.
- This figure includes a meager $750,000 from Thursday previews.
Shah Rukh Khan shared an unheard dialogue ...
'Beta toh Beta... Baap Re Baap!'
Quick Glance: Deepika Padukone: No Fee for Jawan Appearance
- Deepika Padukone discusses her relationship with Shah Rukh Khan, describing them as 'each other's lucky charms'.
- The actress opens up about her relationship with Shah Rukh Khan after her recent cameo in Jawan.
- Deepika made her Bollywood debut alongside Shah Rukh in the 2007 film Om Shanti Om.
- I am always there for any special appearance for Shah Rukh Khan.
Nayanthara plays a single mom and a cop in the film Jawan. Shah Rukh Khan has ...
Shah Rukh calls Nayanthara's Jawan role amazing
Quick Glance: Shah Rukh praises Nayanthara's impressive role in Jawan
- Nayanthara portrays the character of a single mother and cop in Jawan.
- Shah Rukh quickly acknowledges Nayanthara's exceptional performance.
- First-ever collaboration between Shah Rukh Khan and director Atlee.
Actor-director Kenneth Branagh returns as Agatha Christie’s detective in a ghostly whodunit featuring ...
‘A Haunting in Venice’ Review
Quick Glance: Box Office Success: 'A Haunting in Venice' Aims for $15 Million Debut
- 'A Haunting in Venice,' Kenneth Branagh's latest adaptation of Agatha Christie's murder mystery novels, is expected to frighten the competition at the box office.
- It is targeting a modest $13 million to $15 million debut in North America.
Quick Glance: ‘The Equalizer 3’ Sets Global Records
- Despite ongoing industry strikes, The Equalizer 3 exceeded expectations in its opening weekend, earning $42 million.
- Sony's The Equalizer 3 surpassed the $100 million mark globally, questioning traditional movie promotion methods.
- The movie made $60 million in its first weekend, setting a new record in the franchise's nine-year history.
- The Equalizer 3 has earned a total of $107 million in just 10 days and is set to become the most successful installment in the franchise.
Gregg Araki on his favorite movies and TV shows, including David Lynch's "Twin ...
Quick Glance: Gregg Araki: Major Inspiration from 'Twin Peaks,' David Lynch
- Gregg Araki firmly believes so.
- Sharon Stone, Mary Lynch, David Lynch, and Michelle Yeoh at the opening ceremony of Cannes 2002.
- "Fire Walk with Me" tops my list of David Lynch films.
- Lynch and his visionary, subversive, artistic, and unconventional approach had an immense impact on me as a young filmmaker," he expressed.
Quick Glance: 'The Nun 2' Dominates Box Office with Impressive $32.6 Million
- 'The Nun II' conquered the box office, earning an impressive $32.6 million this weekend from 3,728 locations.
Branagh may have avoided working with anyone that would generate headlines for the ...
‘A Haunting in Venice’ Review
Quick Glance: 'A Haunting in Venice': Branagh's New Agatha Christie Film
- Branagh's Poirot films are an alternative for mystery purists turned off by the 'Knives Out' films.
- Both franchises benefit from running simultaneously and observing Christie's influence on pop culture.
- A star-studded cast solving a Gothic mystery in one of Europe's most beautiful cities should entice any Christie fan.
- Branagh's passion for the source material and his willingness to let Christie's thrilling stories stand on their own are the biggest selling points for his Poirot films.
Quick Glance: Bringing Back Cinema Intermissions: A Solution for Lengthy Films
- Benjamin Zeccola, CEO of Palace Cinemas, supports reintroducing intermissions for three-hour films like Killers of the Flower Moon.
- The same issue is likely to arise with the release of Martin Scorsese's Killers of the Flower Moon in October.
- An engaging story: a true crime drama depicting the systematic murder of Native Americans in the 1920s to exploit their resources.
- Featuring an exceptional cast led by Leonardo DiCaprio and Robert De Niro. However, with a runtime of nearly three and a half hours, it will challenge even the most restless viewers more than last year's Avatar: The Way of Water (three hours, 12 minutes) did.
One Piece (86%) continues its streak as the most popular TV series on Rotten Tomatoes.
25 Most Popular TV Shows Right Now: What to Watch on Streaming: Here’s the current top 25 series, including The Bear, Hijack, and Warrior
Recommended for you