Quick Glance: Neymar's Downfall: From 'New Pele' to Al Hilal
- Neymar is a new player at Al Hilal.
- The initial 80 million paid for his transfer still makes him the third most expensive player over 30 in history.
- However, his footballing value is far from the player who broke all records with his 222 million euro transfer to PSG from Barcelona.
- Neymar's value will multiply in two or three years.
Neymar Jr. became the latest in a long line of soccer players ...
‘Everybody called him crazy’
Quick Glance: Neymar praises Cristiano Ronaldo for starting Saudi Pro League boom
- Neymar Jr. joins Al Hilal in the Saudi Pro League to help the league grow.
- Karim Benzema, N'Golo Kanté, Kalidou Koulibaly, Edouard Mendy, Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mané, and Marcelo Brozović also move to the Saudi Pro League.
- The league will be highly competitive with the new signings in the summer transfer window.
- Neymar will now play for Al Hilal alongside Sergej Milinković-Savić, Rúben Neves, and Malcom.
PSG chief Nasser Al-Khelaifi aims subtle dig at Messi after Inter Miami exit: The outspoken PSG president heralded a new era at the French champions as he backed ...
Quick Glance: Brazilian Fan Leaves Entire Estate to Neymar
- A Brazilian fan has named Neymar Jr. as the recipient of his estate, citing a strong personal identification with the soccer player.
- The fan considers Neymar a deserving recipient due to his love for the national team and Brazil's football legacy.
Quick Glance: Neymar fined $3.3 million for building lake at mansion
- Brazilian soccer star Neymar fined 16 million reais ($3.3 million) for constructing a lake at his mansion in Rio de Janeiro without an environmental license.
- The town council of Mangaratiba issued four fines for environmental violations related to the construction of an artificial lake at Neymar's mansion.
- The total amount of the fines exceeds 16 million reais, as determined by the prosecutor's office in Mangaratiba.
- Neymar has a 20-day period to appeal the penalty, which was initially set at five million reais.
Quick Glance: Construction of Neymar's mansion halted due to environmental violations
- Construction on Brazilian soccer player Neymar Jr's mansion was halted due to environmental violations.
- Neymar could face a fine of at least $1 million.
- Officials reported that Neymar's father insulted them during their visit to the property to stop construction.
- A spokesperson for the Neymar family declined to comment on the matter.
Cristiano Ronaldo to David Beckham, take a tour of these 5 footballers' million-dollar mansions
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!