Brett Haber poked a little fun when the Aussie ...
Nick Kyrigos slips up with wrong word
Quick Glance: Andrey Rublev injures himself in frustration during loss to Carlos Alcaraz
- Rublev becomes so frustrated during his defeat to Carlos Alcaraz, resulting in repeatedly hitting himself with his racquet, leading to a bloody left knee.
- Rublev comments on his knee, saying “It's OK.”
- Alcaraz comments on his performance, saying “I played at such a high level.”
- While Rublev was virtually eliminated after losing both of his opening matches, Alcaraz improved his chances of advancing from the round robin stage at the season-ending event for the year's top eight players.
Kyrgios: "Djokovic is the Best Ever" -- this and more from Nick's recent podcast interview with Iron Mike Tyson 👇www.tennisnow.com/Blogs/NET-POSTS/October-2023/Kyrgios-on-Mike-Tyson-s-Podcast-Djokovic-Is-the-B.aspx
Sunday in Canada sees two men in search of their biggest career title ...
Setting Up Sunday
Quick Glance: Jessica Pegula shocks world No.1 Iga Świątek despite 'Cotton Eye Joe' song
- Jessica Pegula shocks world No.1 Iga Świątek at the Canadian Open semifinals
- 'Cotton Eye Joe' song derails Pegula during a crucial point
- Pegula wins the match 6-2 6-7(4) 6-4 and advances to the final
- She has the chance to become the first American since Serena Williams in 2013 to win the tournament
UTS Seoul: Kyrgios and Monfils as draft horses: Almost five weeks before the UTS series with the venue Frankfurt am Main in Germany, the South Korean capital ...
Getting inked and hanging with Mike Tyson. Good to see Nick Kyrgios having some fun in Los Angeles after UTS. www.tennisnow.com/Blogs/NET-POSTS/July/Kyrgios-Completes-Massive-Tattoo,-Hangs-with-Tyson.aspx
Nick Kyrgios shares his thoughts on the Carlos Alcaraz-Novak Djokovic Wimbledon final showdown! 🎾🔥ow.ly/Vey750Pebry #Tennis #Wimbledon #CarlosAlcaraz #NovakDjokovic #NickKyrgios
Quick Glance: Alcaraz ends Djokovic's long Wimbledon reign
- Carlos Alcaraz ends Novak Djokovic's long reign in Wimbledon and wins the All England Club title for the first time.
- The 20-year-old Alcaraz breaks for a 2-1 lead in the fifth set with an impressive winner.
- Djokovic's racket feels the full force of his anger as he smashes it against the wooden net post, leaving it in a mangled mess.
Quick Glance: Nick Kyrgios withdraws from Wimbledon due to wrist injury
- Australian tennis star Nick Kyrgios pulls out of Wimbledon due to a torn ligament in his wrist.
- Kyrgios announces the news via social media on Monday morning.
- Kyrgios has played only one competitive match in the past seven months due to the injury, causing him to miss both the Australian Open and French Open.
- Speaking over the weekend, Kyrgios expresses his apprehension about returning to competitive tennis after knee surgery and emphasizes not setting unrealistic expectations for himself.
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!