Aaron Rodgers will always keep himself in the spotlight: The New York Jets QB is not just anti-vaxx, he's also anti-sunscreen
Quick Glance: Mark Cuban Sells Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Adelson Family
- Cuban retains ownership in the team and will oversee basketball operations.
- Adelson plans to sell $2 billion worth of Las Vegas Sands stock, approximately 10% of her stake.
- The Adelson family holds the largest share in Las Vegas Sands.
- Las Vegas Sands intends to utilize the proceeds from the stock sale for the acquisition of a majority interest in a professional sports franchise.
Quick Glance: OU Football Hires Seth Littrell and Joe Jon Finley as Co-Offensive Coordinators, Report Says
- Seth Littrell, former Sooners player and previous offensive analyst under Venables, will serve as co-offensive coordinator alongside OU tight ends coach Joe Jon Finley, according to a report on Tuesday night from Sooner Scoop.
- Littrell will replace Jeff Lebby, who was appointed head coach of Mississippi State after two seasons as OU's offensive coordinator.
- Before joining Venables' staff, Littrell spent seven seasons as head coach of North Texas and had previous stints as offensive coordinator at other universities, including North Carolina, Indiana, and Arizona.
- His coaching career began in 2011 at the high school level before moving to various positions at different universities in the following years, finally joining the OU team in 2021.
Quick Glance: Joe Flacco as First-Team Quarterback for Browns Amid Uncertainty
- The Browns may turn to their fourth quarterback of the season and consider a former world champion.
- Joe Flacco is taking reps as the first-team quarterback for Cleveland, as reported by Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Quick Glance: Machine Gun Kelly Offers Travis Kelce $500K for Team Swap
- Machine Gun Kelly offers Travis Kelce $500K to play for the Cleveland Browns
- During a call on the Kelce brothers' New Heights podcast, Machine Gun Kelly said he'd offer 'everyday breakfast and coffee delivery from my restaurant'
- Kelly also promised $500,000 upon arrival and a donation to their high schools, as well as daily breakfast and coffee from his restaurant
- Travis Kelce admitted that the idea of playing for the Cleveland Browns was his original dream
Brock Boeser through 74 games in 2022-23: 18 goals Brock Boeser through 23 games in 2023-24: 17 goals
Quick Glance: Canucks’ Boeser Surpasses Himself One Year After Trade Request
- Boeser scored two goals in an emotionally charged game for cancer support and led Vancouver to victory.
- He has reinvented himself as a player and is now even used late in games to protect leads.
- Boeser emphasized the dramatic change in his life within a year and how crazy the league can be.
- His focus and hard work have allowed him to improve his performance and take on more responsibility.
Quick Glance: Blue Jays Remain in the Mix for Ohtani
- Blue Jays are considered serious contenders for Ohtani, despite strong competition.
- GM Atkins emphasizes the quality of the Blue Jays player development facility in Florida.
- The Blue Jays have already held some meetings to recruit free agents and plan for more.
- Atkins may need to find other ways to strengthen the team as the offense is in dire need of improvement.
Quick Glance: Chicago Blackhawks to End Corey Perry's Contract for 'Unacceptable' Behavior
- The Chicago Blackhawks found Corey Perry engaged in unacceptable behavior and took steps on Tuesday to terminate his contract.
- An internal investigation by the team revealed Perry's violation of his NHL Standard Player Contract and club policies.
- Chicago unconditionally waived Perry and announced his contract will be terminated if he does not clear by Wednesday.
- General manager Kyle Davidson said on Saturday that Perry would be away from the Blackhawks for the foreseeable future.
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!