A dolphin was spotted again in Travemünde. It may well be that this is the “Delle” last seen in ...
Dolphin spotted in Travemünde
Quick Glance: Dolphin Sightings in Travemünde: Is it 'Delle' from Warnemünde?
- Another dolphin sighting in Travemünde.
- The dolphin had been in Travemünde before coming to Rostock.
- After two weeks, the dolphin disappeared and reappeared in Warnemünde.
- Andersen is familiar with the dolphin and has written a book about it.
Quick Glance: Warning: Oil at 10-Month High Raises Fuel Price Concerns
- Brent crude breaches $95 per barrel, with predictions of shorter supplies.
- UK drivers now paying £1.55 per litre of petrol, £1.59 for diesel on average.
- US oil output from top shale-producing regions set to decline in October, reaching lowest level since May.
- Rising global oil prices could impact inflation in many countries.
Americans held for years in Iranian custody walked arm-in-arm off a plane into freedom as part of a ...
Quick Glance: Billion-Dollar Deal: Americans Freed from Iran in Prisoner Swap
- Iran made $6bn through exports, mainly of oil, to South Korea, but the money ended up in restricted accounts in South Korea after then-US President Donald Trump abandoned a landmark nuclear deal.
- As part of the prisoner swap deal, the US also released five Iranians.
- Released prisoner expresses gratitude towards US President Biden.
- We have just received news that the plane carrying the five American citizens freed from Iran will land in Doha shortly.
We get an update from Morocco, which has declared three ...
Quick Glance: Morocco Earthquake: Assistance Required!
- International response leads to remarkable rescue moments.
- Moroccan houses are constructed with rocks.
- Urgent help is needed.
- And we need it from anyone willing to provide it.
Quick Glance: Pearson CEO Resignation Upsets Shareholders
- Shares of the $7.5 billion education company dropped 5% following the announcement of CEO Andy Bird's resignation after less than three years in the role.
- Bird will be succeeded by Microsoft executive Omar Abbosh.
- The timing of the resignation is surprising as 59-year-old Bird, a former Disney executive, has managed to increase the share price by over 60% since late 2020 and is expected to achieve a mid-teens operating margin in 2023, two years ahead of schedule.
After the suspected arson attacks, long-distance traffic between Hamburg and Berlin has been reopened.
Quick Glance: Massive Disruption to Berlin-Hamburg Train Service - Delays and Cancellations
- Hamburg-Berlin route affected
- ICE/IC trains between Hamburg-Rostock/Stralsund/Ostseebad Binz cancelled
- Recommendation: Use long-distance trains with transfer in Hannover
- Damage also impacting local transportation in Hamburg
Recommended for you