News articles on this subject
Free COVID-19 tests are available through the mail ahead of the holidays: The Biden administration is offering a second round of free COVID-19 tests through the ...
US to offer more free COVID tests nationwide: The U.S. government on Monday will start taking orders for another round of free COVID-19 tests for delivery across ...
Free COVID tests are available from government ahead of holiday season: Americans can order four more free COVID-19 tests that will be delivered by USPS.
U.S. to offer another round of free at-home Covid tests starting Monday: Starting Monday, American households can request four additional free at-home Covid-19 ...
More free COVID-19 tests from the government available for home delivery: Anyone who did not order a batch of four COVID-19 tests in September can secure up to ...
US to offer more free COVID-19 tests nationwide: The US government on Monday will start taking orders for another round of free COVID-19 tests for delivery ...
Scoop: Biden administration sending free COVID tests to schools: Uptake of updated COVID vaccines has been sluggish, making other precautions like timely testing ...
Biden Administration Will Send COVID-19 Tests to Schools: The federal government will send millions of free COVID-19 tests to schools across the country ...
How lawmakers in Texas and Florida undermine COVID vaccination efforts: A study published in July found that Republicans and Democrats in Ohio and Florida died ...
U.S. Offers Another Round of Free Covid Tests Through the Mail: Households may now order another four at-home tests, or eight if they have not placed an order ...
More free COVID-19 tests available on government website: The federal government will begin shipping out kits next week to households who order free tests ...
CDC warns of more infectious mpox strain: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) warned that a more infectious mpox virus strain has been found in ...
Biden administration announces $600 million to produce COVID tests and will reopen website to order them
Quick Glance: Free COVID Tests by Mail Starting Monday
- California-based iHealth is among 12 US manufacturers receiving government investment to offer free tests by mail before the winter COVID season.
- Starting Monday, September 25, the government will send up to four free COVID-19 rapid tests per household to those who request them.
- Many programs that provided free COVID testing, treatment, and vaccinations to Americans ended when the pandemic emergency designation expired.
- The Department of Health and Human Services is now investing $600 million in COVID test manufacturing through its Administration for Strategic Preparedness and Response.
Over 7 million Americans have gotten updated COVID vaccines: More than 7 million Americans had rolled up their sleeves for the updated COVID-19 vaccines as of ...
Four free COVID home tests per household available from feds starting Monday: The Biden administration awarded $600 million to a dozen domestic COVID-19 test ...
HHS Cyberattack At 2020 Covid Onset Was Bigger Than First Realized: Former officials at the US Department of Health and Human Services attribute the cyberattack ...
Do Expired Covid Tests Work? What to Know During the Surge: As Covid cases rise, at-home tests are a critical tool to keep yourself and others safe ...
Quick Glance: Federal Government Launches Free COVID Test Program
- The website CovidTests.Gov will officially relaunch on September 25, allowing every household to order four free rapid tests.
- COVID-19 rapid antigen tests are visible in an illustration photo from January 31, 2023.
- President Joe Biden pledged to distribute 1 billion free rapid tests to meet high demand and address the overwhelmed test manufacturing industry.
- A $600 million investment in 12 different domestic test manufacturers will result in approximately 200 million tests to boost the federal stockpile.
COVID-19 treatments to enter the market with a hefty price tag: The COVID-19 treatments millions of have taken for free from the federal government will enter ...
U.S. government awards $45 million for long COVID clinics: The U.S. government is awarding $45 million in grants to help clinics treating long COVID develop new ...
HHS pledges to keep Paxlovid available as it transitions to commercial market: The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced on Friday it had ...
Another option for COVID-19 vaccinations approved: U.S. regulators on Tuesday authorized another option for fall COVID-19 vaccination: updated shots made by ...
Quick Glance: US FDA approves updated Novavax COVID vaccine
- The updated COVID-19 vaccine from Novavax has been authorized by the US Food and Drug Administration for emergency use in individuals aged 12 years and older.
- The company's shares increased by more than 11%.
- Novavax is relying on the commercial sale of its updated vaccine to ensure its economic survival.
- The CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) will not schedule another meeting to discuss the Novavax vaccine.
Restoring only free COVID tests isn’t enough: Providing easily available, free vaccines, tests and masks for everyone who wants them are steps toward “smartly” ...
Biden administration looks to avoid vaccine hiccups as COVID-19 treatment coverage goes commercial
Biden administration draws commitment from health insurers to cover COVID-19 shots
FDA approves first vaccine against chikungunya virus: The US Food and Drug Administration said Thursday that it has approved the first vaccine to prevent disease ...
Quick Glance: New Covid Variant: Key Information
- Uncertainty regarding the number of people contracting Covid in autumn.
- Vaccination and prior infection history impact the course of Covid.
- Over 175 million doses of various Covid vaccines have been administered.
- Covid can cause cold-like symptoms in younger individuals with prior infections and vaccinations.
The Huge Covid-Era Hack of the US Government You Never Heard About: Covid-19 wasn’t the only crisis the US health-care system had to deal with in the early days ...
As Covid infections rise, nursing homes are still waiting for vaccines: “Covid is not pretty in a nursing home,” said Deb Wityk, a 70-year-old retired massage ...
Delays in new vaccine rollout at some nursing homes, pharmacies, MD offices: Frustrated Long Islanders found their vaccine appointments canceled for lack of ...
Feeling terrible after your COVID shot? Then it’s probably working: A new study has an encouraging message for Americans who shy away from COVID shots because of ...
Quick Glance: Study Criticizes Research: Risk of Long Covid Possibly Overestimated
- US research team highlights methodological weaknesses in Long Covid studies
- Possible overestimation of the risk of contracting Long Covid
- Criticism of missing or inadequate control groups in studies on Long Covid prevalence
- Only 22 out of 194 Long Covid studies utilized control groups
Can corona tests detect current variants?: Pirola, Eris, Acrux: new variants of the Corona virus are constantly being discovered. But can self-tests detect them?
RFK Jr.'s Anti-Vax Orgs Are Being Funded By Major Charities: How Children’s Health Defense and other anti-vax groups quietly raked in money from anonymous donors ...
Take 2 Minutes to Order 4 Free COVID-19 Tests From the Post Office: How It Works: The US Postal Service is once again shipping free at-home COVID tests ...
The 11 Covid symptoms you need to know as Pirola strain sweeps through UK: It is estimated there are Pirola cases in most UK regions
Coronavirus symptoms as cases expected to rise over Christmas : Increased socialisation over the Christmas period could see a spike in cases of the virus
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!