Diggs will miss the rest of the 2023 season after ...
Cowboys' Jerry Jones on replacing Trevon Diggs after ACL tear
Quick Glance: Cowboys Star CB Injured After Thursday Practice
- Dallas Cowboys cornerback Trevon Diggs was seen on crutches at the team's facility after practice on Thursday.
- Quarterback Dak Prescott was asked about Diggs' status at the end of the day, although reporters were not present to witness the portion of practice where Diggs may have been injured.
- The Cowboys have not provided a description of the incident that may have caused Diggs' injury or an update on his status, but the crutches are a concerning sign for his availability this weekend.
- During training camp, Diggs signed the team's biggest offseason deal with a five-year extension worth $97 million.
Coach Prime wanted to shake up Colorado’s roster and bring in new players, but three football players said they couldn’t be scared away ... Show more
Quick Glance: Motivational Speech by Deion Sanders' Mother Inspires Colorado Coach and Team Before Win Against Colorado State
- Before the game, Sanders' mother delivered an inspiring speech in front of The Rock.
- Connie Sanders emphasized that she raised her son properly.
- Rams Coach Jay Norvell provoked Sanders with derogatory remarks about his attire.
- Colorado's victory over CSU was one of the most talked about moments of Week 3.
Traveling by bus and train: The Foreign Minister actually wanted to show how she ...
Quick Glance: Baerbock travels eco-friendly in Texas – Plane follows
- Baerbock shares impressions of her USA trip on Instagram
- Delegation chooses bus for eco-friendly journey from Austin to Houston
- Government plane flies afterwards to pick up Baerbock in Houston
- Baerbock doesn't adhere to her own climate protection commitments
Quick Glance: Alan Williams Abruptly Resigns as Chicago Bears Defensive Coordinator
- Williams was absent from the team on Wednesday, September 20, for personal reasons, and Coach Matt Eberflus did not confirm if he still holds his position.
- I appreciate the opportunity to work with the Chicago Bears, a renowned NFL franchise with a prestigious history.
- Williams' resignation comes only two games into his second season with the Bears.
- Coach Matt Eberflus will lead the defense in Williams' absence and is expected to do so when the Bears (0-2) face the Kansas City Chiefs (1-1) on Sunday.
The #Giants are back!
Quick Glance: Giants' Disastrous Start to the NFL Season
- The Giants had a dreadful start to the 2023 NFL season, failing to score in their first six quarters of play.
- After a 40-0 loss to the Cowboys in Week 1, New York was held scoreless in the first half against the Cardinals in Week 2. Arizona had a 20-0 lead at halftime, resulting in the Giants being outscored 60-0 in their first six quarters of the season.
- Fortunately, Daniel Jones scored a touchdown early in the third quarter with a 14-yard run, giving New York its first points of the season after more than 91 minutes of game time.
- However, the Giants' abysmal start to the year drew plenty of jokes from the NFL world, and fans on social media expressed their thoughts on the team's offensive struggles.
Quick Glance: Cowboys defeat Rodgers-less Jets 30-10
- September 17 - Dak Prescott throws two touchdown passes and Brandon Aubrey scores five field goals in the Dallas Cowboys' 30-10 victory over the Jets on Sunday in Arlington, Texas.
- Prescott completes 31 of 38 passes for 255 yards, improving Dallas to 2-0.
- After a 40-0 victory over the Giants in Week 1, the Cowboys remain strong against a Jets team without Aaron Rodgers.
- Zach Wilson hits on 12 of 27 passes for 170 yards with a touchdown and three interceptions for New York (1-1).
Quick Glance: Kareem Hunt signs 1-year contract with the Browns
- Hunt is expected to replace Nick Chubb and provide assistance to the Browns.
Quick Glance: Is Justin Fields Already a Failure for the Bears?
- The Bears had an ugly start to the season, getting blown out by the Packers and coming up short against the Bucs.
- Fields simply refuses to throw the ball away.
- This Bears offense is both using Moore poorly, and Fields isn’t willing to take the downfield shots needed to improve this offense.
- It's not over yet for Justin Fields.
Quick Glance: Broncos vs. Commanders: 3 Insights from Denver's 35-33 Loss
- Denver wasted an 18-point lead in the disappointing loss to the Commanders.
- The Broncos were well on their way to a clear victory when they led 21-3 in the second quarter.
- The Broncos' record is now 0-2 and the outlook is bleak after losing their home opener to Las Vegas 17-16.
- Broncos safety Kareem Jackson could potentially face a suspension after being ejected for a brutal foul against Washington tight end Logan Thomas when he caught a 4-yard touchdown pass late in the first half.
Quick Glance: Travis Kelce Returns for Chiefs vs. Jaguars
- Kelce is expected to play on Sunday against the Jacksonville Jaguars after a knee injury in practice.
- Jones also returns for the Chiefs.
- Kelce is questionable for Sunday, but Coach Reid indicated he will play unless there are any setbacks.
- Kelce could be heavily targeted on Sunday even with limited playing time.
Quick Glance: Alex Murdaugh acknowledges guilt for financial crimes — first time confessing to a judge
- Convicted murderer Alex Murdaugh did something on Thursday that he has never done before in the two years since his privileged and powerful life started to deteriorate—he acknowledged guilt before a judge.
- Murdaugh confessed to 22 charges of financial fraud and money laundering in federal court.
- In exchange, authorities receive a requirement that is included in almost every plea deal and is particularly significant in this case.
- The federal charges against the disgraced attorney, whose family served as both prosecutors and founders of a prominent law firm that no longer bears the Murdaugh name in tiny Hampton County, involve the theft of money from some clients and others, as well as the creation of fraudulent bank accounts.
Quick Glance: Cowboys dominate Giants 40-0
- In Sunday night's season opener, the Dallas Cowboys embarrassed the New York Giants with a 40-0 victory.
- The Cowboys scored touchdowns from a blocked field goal and an interception in the first quarter alone.
- Tony Pollard ran for 70 yards and two touchdowns, leading the Cowboys to their largest shutout win in franchise history.
- The Cowboys sacked Giants quarterback Daniel Jones seven times, intercepted him twice, and held him to 104 passing yards.
Recommended for you