News articles on this subject
Vivek Ramaswamy Hits Back at Donna Brazile for ‘Racist’ Mockery: The GOP presidential candidate echoed Bill Maher’s suggestion that Donna Brazile was being ...
Vivek Ramaswamy, Chris Christie come to blows in one of the most contentious debate battles yet
Vivek Ramaswamy’s ‘Great Replacement’ Endorsement Cheered by Far Right: The candidate also claimed the Jan. 6 riot “does look like it was an inside job.”
Key takeaways from the fourth Republican debate: As the 2024 GOP primary field narrows, four contenders sparred on gender-affirming care for minors, fentanyl ...
Van Jones ‘shaking’ over Ramaswamy remarks: ‘That guy is dangerous’: CNN analyst Van Jones said he was “shaking” watching GOP presidential candidate Vivek ...
'I'm a mom': How parenting is playing into the 2024 GOP race: How Nikki Haley has tapped into the perfect equation as a 2024 GOP presidential candidate and a ...
Romney says he would vote for a Democrat over Trump in 2024: Utah Sen. Mitt Romney said a Democrat would be "an upgrade" over Donald Trump in 2024.
CNN to host GOP presidential town halls in Iowa: CNN will host two town halls in Iowa next week featuring Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and entrepreneur Vivek ...
Ramaswamy: We’ll ‘overperform expectations’ in Iowa and New Hampshire: Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy said in an interview that he’ll ...
Top Ramaswamy aide leaves to join Trump campaign: A top aide to Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy is joining former President Donald Trump’s ...
Why Vivek Ramaswamy Is a Bully on the Debate Stage: A psychologist who studies bullying explains his “primitive” debate strategy.
Ron DeSantis and Vivek Ramaswamy accused Nikki Haley of being politically owned by her donors.
Trump fans decry Reynolds’ endorsement of GOP rival : ‘I told her that she is on the wrong side of history’ for DeSantis support
Ohio's Vivek Ramaswamy, Libertarian candidate? His campaign flirts with a third-party run
Mitt Romney: I’d Rather Vote Dem Than for Trump or Vivek: It would be an “upgrade” from Trump, the Utah senator said.
Quick Glance: Romney Prefers Any Democrat Over Trump in 2024
- Republican Senator Mitt Romney signaled that almost any candidate in the 2024 field, regardless of party, would be an 'upgrade' over another term for former President Trump.
- Romney stated that he would be happy to support and vote for almost any Republican, as well as for some Democrats.
- After Romney announced that he will not seek reelection, this sparked a wave of gloating insults from Trump and his allies.
DeSantis, Haley and Ramaswamy will appear in northwest Iowa days after a combative GOP debate
Bill Maher suggests changes to debate format: Comedian and political commentator Bill Maher shared his suggestions for future presidential debates on his show ...
Vivek Ramaswamy barnstorms Iowa, says campaign will 'shatter expectations' at Iowa Caucuses
Late Night Slams Vivek Ramaswamy’s Conspiracy Theories: The candidate trumpeted several during the latest G.O.P. debate, “including the far-out idea that Vivek ...
Vivek Ramaswamy, Libertarian candidate? In Iowa, his campaign flirts with a third-party run
Vivek Ramaswamy targets carbon capture pipelines: Presidential hopeful criticizes ‘establishment GOP’ for its support of eminent domain process
Fox News Goes Absolutely Nuclear on ‘Court Jester’ Vivek Ramaswamy: After having already replaced Vivek as the preferred alt-Trump, the conservative cable giant ...
Mitt Romney says he would vote for Democrat over Trump, Vivek Ramaswamy: Sen. Mitt Romney said he would vote for a Democrat over former President Trump or ...
Quick Glance: Mitt Romney Would Vote for Democrat Over Trump
- Romney says he would support almost any Republican, except Vivek Ramaswamy.
- He prefers another candidate over Trump and Biden.
- Romney rejects Ramaswamy and Trump as candidates.
- He criticizes the Republican Party as populist.
Republican candidates descend on western Iowa for Feenstra forum: Four Republican presidential candidates will participate in a forum in Iowa on Saturday with ...
Trump’s Rivals Campaign Much More Than He Does, With Little Payoff: Some of Donald J. Trump’s competitors are lapping him in the number of days on the trail ...
What America’s Most Famous Politicians Really Need This Christmas: Stocking stuffers for 2023’s most high-profile political figures.
Seth Meyers on the GOP debate: ‘Like pigeons fighting over a french fry’: Late-night hosts discuss the fourth Republican presidential debate, Vivek Ramaswamy and ...
DeSantis, Haley And Ramaswamy Crossing Paths In Rural Iowa After Combative GOP Debate
Nikki Haley Blasted for Ties to Corporations in Fourth GOP Debate: Ron DeSantis and Vivek Ramaswamy focused their criticisms on the ascendant former South ...
Tuscaloosa GOP Presidential Debate: These Four Candidates Qualified: To appear at Wednesday’s event in Tuscaloosa, candidates had to meet the RNC’s higher ...
Vivek Ramaswamy’s ‘Nikki=Corrupt’ sign is the talk of Alabama presidential debate
Altamont student asks presidential candidate for advice on woke-ism before debate
Campaign Almanac: DeSantis, Ramaswamy to participate in CNN town halls in Iowa: The town halls will be broadcast next week from Grand View University in Des ...
Trump attends football game on Haley's home turf and other trail takeaways: Haley graduated from Clemson University.
Asian American Foundation slams Donna Brazile for mispronouncing Ramaswamy’s name
'This is the real world': Nikki Haley and Vivek Ramaswamy's 2024 feud erupts on the campaign trail
Quick Glance: Nikki Haley and Vivek Ramaswamy Clash in 2024 Campaign
- Former rivals, Haley and Ramaswamy, clash in 2024 campaign.
- The candidates repeatedly criticize each other on the campaign trail, with differing approaches to the GOP and foreign policy.
- Haley takes a more moderate path, while Ramaswamy appeals to the GOP's right flank.
- Ramaswamy attempts to criticize Haley's rise in the polls, particularly her foreign policy stances.
Republican candidates push to topple Trump in Iowa in final weeks before caucus: The 2024 primary starts in January and the ex-president remains the favorite.
CNN Iowa Debate Will Be a DeSantis-Haley Cage Match: CNN is sponsoring two more GOP debates just before contests in Iowa and New Hampshire ...
Most mispronounced names, words of 2023: Words like "nepo baby" and "psammophile" posed a challenge for people this year, as did names like Travis Kelce ...
The Anti-Spectacle of the Republican Debates: Doreen St. Félix writes about the Republican primary debates of 2023, and about Donald Trump, Vivek Ramaswamy ...
Republican debate: chaos erupts as Christie defends Haley and Ramaswamy calls her ‘fascist neocon’ with lipstick – as it happened
Vivek Ramaswamy and Iowa transgender student faced off over transition surgery. How it went:
Watch: Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy says, ‘Get ready for surprise’ | Mint
I’m South Asian. I’ve Already Met a Thousand Vivek Ramaswamys.: He’s playing a very particular model minority card.
Quick Glance: Haley Wins, Ramaswamy Loses Third Debate, Poll Shows
- Former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley emerges as winner of third GOP presidential debate, according to poll.
- 34% of Republican voters rate Haley as best performer.
- Ron DeSantis takes second place with 23% of the votes.
- More than half of voters rate Haley's performance as excellent or very good.
Ramaswamy launches petition to oust McDaniel: Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy announced a petition to oust Republican National Committee (RNC) ...
DeSantis, Haley and Ramaswamy to talk politics during 'family discussion' in Iowa
Ramaswamy struggles for relevance in thinning GOP primary: Less than three months ago, Republican presidential hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy was gaining traction in ...
Nikki Haley Renews Call for TikTok Ban After Bin Laden Letter Circulates: The presidential candidate has argued that social media platforms should better police ...
Quick Glance: Young Americans Express Sympathy for Osama bin Laden on TikTok
- Many young Americans expressed sympathy for Osama bin Laden on TikTok due to a 20-year-old letter criticizing the United States, particularly in relation to support for Israel.
- TikTok stated that videos endorsing the letter violate the company's rules.
- TikTok is highly popular among young Americans, and many used the platform to express their views on the letter.
- Imran Ahmed, CEO of the Center for Countering Digital Hate, warns that TikTok contributes to the spread of conspiracy theories among young people.
RNC chairwoman on Ramaswamy: ‘He’s at 4 percent. He’s looking for headlines’: Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel on Sunday fired back at GOP ...
Ramaswamy escalates McDaniel feud ahead of tougher debate: Tensions between Vivek Ramaswamy and Ronna McDaniel, chair of the Republican National Committee (RNC) ...
Haley, Ramaswamy and others to take part in Iowa GOP candidate forum: Republican presidential candidates Nikki Haley and Vivek Ramaswamy, along with some of the ...
Quick Glance: Trump and Haley Criticize DeSantis' Energy Policy
- Despite only speaking with Ron DeSantis for 15 seconds in the summer of 2018, Ginger Goepper secured a commitment that he would ban fracking in Florida if he became governor.
- The current ad campaign is the latest effort by DeSantis' Republican presidential rivals to target his energy record for Iowans ahead of the January caucuses.
- DeSantis has adopted positions on energy production reflective of the political philosophies that guided him at the time during his nearly 11-year tenure.
- Trump made ethanol subsidies a focal point of his efforts in Iowa even before DeSantis became a candidate.
Vivek Ramaswamy Calls Ukraine’s Jewish President a ‘Nazi’: Vivek Ramaswamy called Ukraine’s Jewish president, Volodymyr Zelensky, a “Nazi" during ...
Chris Sununu: Vivek Ramaswamy ‘would be a poor choice’ for president: The third debate helped the New Hampshire governor narrow the choices for his coveted ...
Albert Brooks and Rob Reiner Get Real With Bill Maher On 'Real Time': Bill Maher gets down with Albert Brooks and Rob Reiner On 'Real Time'
Why Nikki and Vivek Hate Each Other So Much: There are unmistakable personal, generational and gender components to the bitter rivalry ...
Ramaswamy now selling merch after Haley’s ‘scum’ comments: GOP presidential hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy has decided to capitalize on former United Nations ambassador ...
Haley: Xi, Putin ‘salivating’ at thought of Ramaswamy becoming president: Foreign leaders such as Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi ...
Bill Maher and Ted Cruz Stage Unexpected Mutual Love Fest In Fawning ‘Real Time’ Appearance
Vivek Ramaswamys Hindu faith led him into presidential race, entrepreneur advocates for traditional values
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!