News articles on this subject
Biden turns 81 as questions about age continue to dominate 2024 race: Polls show voters continue to be concerned by Biden's age.
With Joe Biden Turning 81, the White House Is Focused Elsewhere: President Biden has no plans for a lavish public celebration when he turns 81 on Monday ...
Biden to celebrate birthday with family, Nantucket, coconut cake: President Biden will celebrate his 81st birthday with his family in Nantucket ...
Biden Confuses Taylor Swift With Britney Spears After Joking About His Age On His 81st Birthday
Biden quips about his age while pardoning Thanksgiving turkeys on his birthday: President Biden made a few jokes about his age while pardoning Thanksgiving ...
Birthday blow for Joe Biden as approval rating slumps to new low: President Biden celebrated his 81st birthday at the White House yesterday ...
Biden celebrates 81st birthday: US President Joe Biden turned 81 on Monday, a milestone that drew attention to his status as the oldest person to ever occupy the ...
Biden turns 81 as voters show concern about age: Joe Biden joked about his age as he celebrated his 81st birthday on Monday, but the issue is no laughing matter ...
Hunter Biden attorney cries foul over client’s new charges: ‘Where’s the fairness?’
Quick Glance: Hunter Biden Indicted on 9 Tax Offenses
- Court documents reveal: Hunter Biden indicted on nine tax offenses, including three felony counts.
- Charges include allegations of failure to pay taxes, failure to file tax returns, evasion of assessments, and submission of fraudulent forms.
- Indictment claims defendant spent millions on an extravagant lifestyle instead of paying taxes. Charges brought by special counsel David Weiss.
- White House declined to comment, referred NBC News to Hunter Biden's attorneys and the Justice Department.
New York Democrat claims Comer’s investigation into Bidens is ‘house of cards’: Rep. Dan Goldman (D-N.Y.) slammed House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer ...
Candidate fails several times: Berlin Greens cancel party conference after election debacle
Biden job approval hits new low, Trump takes lead in hypothetical 2024 matchup: WSJ poll
Federal judge prohibits separating migrant families at US border for 8 years: A federal judge is prohibiting the separation of families at the border for ...
Quick Glance: Federal Judge Blocks Family Separation at US Border for 8 Years
- A federal judge has prohibited the separation of families at the border for eight years to deter immigration.
- A court settlement in October between the Justice Department and families represented by the American Civil Liberties Union was tentatively approved.
With Hunter’s indictment, Democrats face a moment of maddening truth: There is no principled basis to oppose an investigation into these chilling allegations.
US Jobs Numbers Should Deter More Fed Rate Hikes, Biden Says: President Joe Biden said the Federal Reserve should be discouraged from raising interest rates ...
Ousted former Speaker Kevin McCarthy endorses Trump for president in 2024: The ousted speaker said he and Trump are "very honest with one another."
Quick Glance: Former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy to Leave Congress
- Former Speaker of the House, Kevin McCarthy, is leaving the House of Representatives in Washington
- McCarthy, 58, announced in a Wall Street Journal column that he will be leaving Congress after holding and then losing the role of speaker for nine months
- His departure could hamper the party's hopes of retaining the majority next year, as he played a significant role in helping Republicans take control of the House in 2022
- Although representing a safe Republican district in California, his departure will further narrow the already slim Republican majority early next year as Congress tries to avert a partial government shutdown in mid-January
Trump's campaign is distancing him from allies who have sketched out plans for a second term
Biden Calls New Rail Projects the ‘Biggest Investment’ Since Creation of Amtrak: President Joe Biden announced $8.2 billion in new funding for infrastructure ...
Biden pledges $8.2B for first U.S. high-speed rail system, new rail corridors - UPI.com
Quick Glance: Investment Boost for High-Speed Rail Network
- Three billion US dollars for Brightline West, a proposed high-speed rail line from Las Vegas to Southern California, were announced this week by the White House.
- Two high-speed rail projects in Nevada and California are receiving significant financial support from Washington.
- The Biden administration has pledged over 6 billion US dollars in federal funding for high-speed rail to close the gap between the US and other developed nations in fast and reliable passenger services.
- The allocated funds will be used for the construction of a 171-mile segment between Merced and Bakersfield in California's Central Valley.
What it’s like inside Joe Biden’s campaign fundraisers: Supporters regularly pay top dollar for a personal glimpse of the world’s most powerful man.
Amid Crackdown on Independent Media, Azerbaijan Calls for Early Election: Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project
Why Nikki Haley polls better against Joe Biden than Donald Trump does: A POLITICO analysis shows the former South Carolina governor is winning swaths of moderate ...
US Tank Munitions for Israel Expedited by Biden Administration: The US cleared the potential sale of almost 14,000 tank rounds to Israel, citing an emergency ...
Battenfeld: Biden starts crucial part of re-election campaign bogged down by corruption charges
Trump's Capitol Hill allies push part of his 2025 agenda: Trump's MAGA loyalists on in Congress aim to turn many of his campaign-rally talking points into law.
Most voters under 30 say economy is biggest issue as 2024 nears: poll: Voters under the age of 30 in a new Emerson College poll said the economy is the biggest ...
Trump lawyer says he will take stand in fraud trial regardless of gag order: Former President Trump’s attorney Alina Habba claimed Friday that her client would ...
Biden launches a Hollywood fundraising blitz to tap into star power with strikes over
Brenda Lee's "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" gets Billboard No. 1: Lee's latest No. 1 is record-setting.
Hunter Biden says Republicans are trying to 'kill' him: The son of President Joe Biden says there is a public campaign to get him to relapse into ...
Private railroad Brightline: First US high-speed train to connect Los Angeles with Las Vegas
Kamala Harris breaks record for most tiebreaking Senate votes by VP: Harris broke a nearly 200-year-old record.
Quick Glance: Kamala Harris Sets VP Record for Most Senate Decisions
- Kamala Harris has shattered the record for most Senate decisions with 32 votes in just two and a half years.
- Harris plays a crucial role in a closely split Senate.
- The vice president serves as president of the Senate and has the right to cast deciding votes.
- Harris has also cast deciding votes for two major priorities of the Biden administration.
Trump gag order is partially upheld in Jan. 6 case: A federal appeals court panel has preserved most of a gag order on former President Donald Trump in his ...
Quick Glance: Court Preserves Trump Speech Restrictions
- A federal appeals court has preserved most of a speech restriction on former President Donald Trump in his election interference case.
- The court ruling would allow Trump to make public statements about the special counsel in the case, but not about other prosecutors, court staffers, or their family members if those remarks aim to interfere with their work.
- The appeals court ruling preserves the restrictions on Trump and other parties in the case from disparaging likely witnesses in the election interference case because of their expected testimony.
- The court stated that Trump does not enjoy unfettered rights to free speech like other criminal defendants.
US skips congressional review to approve emergency sale of tank shells to Israel: The Biden administration has used an emergency authority to allow the sale of ...
Donald Trump: Concern about Trump's authoritarian rhetoric is growing: If he is re-elected, he openly threatens revenge against his opponents and is planning to ...
Young people are gloomy about the economy. Will they sour on Biden?: For some with student loans, Biden's loan cancellation efforts are divisive.
Former police chief turned yoga teacher sentenced to 11 years over Jan. 6 riot: A retired police chief, who led pro-Trump protests and called for "traitors" in ...
Quick Glance: Former Police Chief Turned Yoga Teacher Sentenced to 11 Years Over Jan. 6 Riot
- Retired police chief Alan Hostetter sentenced to 11 years for obstructing the 2020 presidential election results certification.
- Hostetter led pro-Trump protests and was convicted for his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot.
- Alan Hostetter was found guilty of obstructing Congress' certification of Joe Biden's electoral victory and disorderly conduct.
- Although joining the mob at the Capitol, Hostetter did not enter the building or assault police officers during the riot.
Biden’s battleground states footprint (or lack thereof) leaves Dems concerned: The campaign is comfortable with its approach, which leans on the DNC and looks at ...
Billionaire GOP donor endorses Haley, says Trump’s time has ‘come and gone’: Home Depot co-founder and billionaire Ken Langone put his support behind GOP hopeful ...
Ukraine becomes hostage to American migration policy: Aid to Ukraine is tied to the most contentious issue of all in the USA: immigration policy ...
Appeals court largely upholds Trump’s federal gag order: A three-judge panel of the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that Trump’s complaints about free speech ...
US places rare visa travel restrictions on Israeli settlers implicated in West Bank violence
Federal judge prohibits Trump-era migrant family separation policy for 8 years: The federal government still can not confirm if more than 1,000 children have ...
Hunter Biden says Republicans are trying to ‘kill me’ to destroy father’s presidency
Trump hits Christie after strong debate showing: ‘Not fit to run for President’: Former President Trump took a swing Friday at former New Jersey Gov ...
Tillis touts $1B for Richmond-Raleigh rail line, thanks Buttigieg: The Biden administration pledged $1 billion for a new rail connection between Richmond, Va. ...
Exclusive: Biden administration presses Congress to approve tank shells for Israel's war in Gaza
Our tracker of voters’ intentions shows the contest behind Trump: And what might happen if Trump dropped out
Liz Cheney says she "won't do anything" to help Trump in 2024: The former vice chair of the House Jan. 6 committee has been outspoken against a second ...
Donald Trump Legal Move Spells 'Danger Dead Ahead,' Former Prosecutor Warns: Glenn Kirschner called the recent move on Friday a case of Trump "trying to act as a ...
Biden’s Approval Rating Rebounds Among Democrats on Israel-Hamas War: Democrats’ views of the president’s handling of the Israel-Hamas war ticked up after ...
The situation in Ukraine: USA and Ukraine plan more arms cooperation: Amid concerns about further aid payments, the USA and Ukraine agree on closer cooperation ...
Conundrum of Covering Trump Lands at Univision’s Doorstep: When the U.S.’s largest Spanish-language network ran a friendly interview with the former president ...
Seven delusions plaguing the mind of the Trump base voter: My safe 2024 prediction: The losing party will believe it is “the end of America.”
Trump campaign distances itself from report of second-term Cabinet contenders: The Trump campaign on Friday sought to distance itself from a report that ...
Sinking Biden should trade secure border for Ukraine aid: It turns out Hispanics, too, dislike having their communities swarmed by people who are in the country ...
New U.S. aid for Ukraine by year-end seems increasingly of out reach as GOP ties it to border security
President Biden, aboard Air Force One, has touched down in LA: His first fundraiser, meanwhile, was scheduled to kick off in West L.A. Friday evening
Who is Mark Scarsi, the judge assigned to Hunter Biden’s new tax charges case?: Scarsi, a Trump appointee, has served on the bench in the Central District of ...
Biden forgives another $5 billion in student loans: That's $132 billion in student loan relief for over 3.6 million Americans.
Quick Glance: Government Erases 3.6 Million Student Loans
- New efforts announced by the U.S. Department of Education to aid borrowers affected by repayment program issues.
- Over 900,000 borrowers have had approximately $44 billion in federal student loan debts approved for erasure due to changes in income-driven repayment plans.
- Nearly 750,000 borrowers have now received up to $53.5 billion in relief through modifications to the previously troubled Public Service Loan Forgiveness plan.
- The Biden administration has approved the cancellation of almost $132 billion in federal student loan debts for more than 3.6 million Americans.
Trump’s vow to only be a dictator on ‘day one’ follows growing worry over his authoritarian rhetoric
Federal judge approves settlement barring migrant family separations: A federal judge approved a settlement that prohibits U.S. officials from separating migrant ...
Wharton letter adds pressure on Penn president to resign: The governing body of the University of Pennsylvania's influential Wharton business school has joined a ...
How to interview Trump while avoiding the mistakes of the past: The challenge with interviewing Trump is that his way of talking is fundamentally incompatible ...
Why are the 14th Amendment lawsuits seeking to bar Trump failing? : So far, all 14th Amendment lawsuits against Trump have been rejected by courts.
Exclusive: Pro-Trump lawyer Kenneth Chesebro cooperating in multiple state probes into 2020 fake electors plot
Donald Trump Issues Ominous Warning to New York: Trump said that no business will want to operate in New York if he is found guilty in the fraud trial.
The Trump Prosecutions Are Cause to Celebrate the Rule of Law: Compared with the mire of uncertainty in which the nation has wallowed for the past several years ...
Tucker Carlson: ‘God would have to yell at me very loud’ to be Trump running mate
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!