News articles on this subject
Bidens serve meals to military families at 'Friendsgiving' event in Norfolk: U.S. President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden donned aprons and served ...
George Conway Trolls Donald Trump After Hunter Biden Indictment: President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, was indicted on Thursday for tax evasion and filing a ...
Quick Glance: Hunter Biden Indicted on 9 Tax Offenses
- Court documents reveal: Hunter Biden indicted on nine tax offenses, including three felony counts.
- Charges include allegations of failure to pay taxes, failure to file tax returns, evasion of assessments, and submission of fraudulent forms.
- Indictment claims defendant spent millions on an extravagant lifestyle instead of paying taxes. Charges brought by special counsel David Weiss.
- White House declined to comment, referred NBC News to Hunter Biden's attorneys and the Justice Department.
New York Democrat claims Comer’s investigation into Bidens is ‘house of cards’: Rep. Dan Goldman (D-N.Y.) slammed House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer ...
With Hunter’s indictment, Democrats face a moment of maddening truth: There is no principled basis to oppose an investigation into these chilling allegations.
US Jobs Numbers Should Deter More Fed Rate Hikes, Biden Says: President Joe Biden said the Federal Reserve should be discouraged from raising interest rates ...
Gaza: An Israeli victory would offer a chance for reason to return: After the October 7 massacre, the Israeli army in Gaza pursued the strategy of disarming ...
Biden job approval hits new low, Trump takes lead in hypothetical 2024 matchup: WSJ poll
Israel's War Against Hamas: The Power of Unbearable Images: The Israeli army edited videos of the Hamas massacre into a 45-minute film. The world should know ...
Biden Calls New Rail Projects the ‘Biggest Investment’ Since Creation of Amtrak: President Joe Biden announced $8.2 billion in new funding for infrastructure ...
Quick Glance: Investment Boost for High-Speed Rail Network
- Three billion US dollars for Brightline West, a proposed high-speed rail line from Las Vegas to Southern California, were announced this week by the White House.
- Two high-speed rail projects in Nevada and California are receiving significant financial support from Washington.
- The Biden administration has pledged over 6 billion US dollars in federal funding for high-speed rail to close the gap between the US and other developed nations in fast and reliable passenger services.
- The allocated funds will be used for the construction of a 171-mile segment between Merced and Bakersfield in California's Central Valley.
What it’s like inside Joe Biden’s campaign fundraisers: Supporters regularly pay top dollar for a personal glimpse of the world’s most powerful man.
Why Nikki Haley polls better against Joe Biden than Donald Trump does: A POLITICO analysis shows the former South Carolina governor is winning swaths of moderate ...
Battenfeld: Biden starts crucial part of re-election campaign bogged down by corruption charges
US Tank Munitions for Israel Expedited by Biden Administration: The US cleared the potential sale of almost 14,000 tank rounds to Israel, citing an emergency ...
Most voters under 30 say economy is biggest issue as 2024 nears: poll: Voters under the age of 30 in a new Emerson College poll said the economy is the biggest ...
Biden launches a Hollywood fundraising blitz to tap into star power with strikes over
Private railroad Brightline: First US high-speed train to connect Los Angeles with Las Vegas
Kamala Harris breaks record for most tiebreaking Senate votes by VP: Harris broke a nearly 200-year-old record.
Quick Glance: Kamala Harris Sets VP Record for Most Senate Decisions
- Kamala Harris has shattered the record for most Senate decisions with 32 votes in just two and a half years.
- Harris plays a crucial role in a closely split Senate.
- The vice president serves as president of the Senate and has the right to cast deciding votes.
- Harris has also cast deciding votes for two major priorities of the Biden administration.
Ukraine becomes hostage to American migration policy: Aid to Ukraine is tied to the most contentious issue of all in the USA: immigration policy ...
Biden’s battleground states footprint (or lack thereof) leaves Dems concerned: The campaign is comfortable with its approach, which leans on the DNC and looks at ...
Young people are gloomy about the economy. Will they sour on Biden?: For some with student loans, Biden's loan cancellation efforts are divisive.
US places rare visa travel restrictions on Israeli settlers implicated in West Bank violence
Hunter Biden says Republicans are trying to ‘kill me’ to destroy father’s presidency
Tillis touts $1B for Richmond-Raleigh rail line, thanks Buttigieg: The Biden administration pledged $1 billion for a new rail connection between Richmond, Va. ...
Exclusive: Biden administration presses Congress to approve tank shells for Israel's war in Gaza
The situation in Ukraine: USA and Ukraine plan more arms cooperation: Amid concerns about further aid payments, the USA and Ukraine agree on closer cooperation ...
Trump immunity appeal offers best chance to stave off 2020 election trial: The gambit by the former U.S. president and frontrunner for the 2024 Republican ...
Sinking Biden should trade secure border for Ukraine aid: It turns out Hispanics, too, dislike having their communities swarmed by people who are in the country ...
New U.S. aid for Ukraine by year-end seems increasingly of out reach as GOP ties it to border security
President Biden, aboard Air Force One, has touched down in LA: His first fundraiser, meanwhile, was scheduled to kick off in West L.A. Friday evening
Biden’s Approval Rating Rebounds Among Democrats on Israel-Hamas War: Democrats’ views of the president’s handling of the Israel-Hamas war ticked up after ...
Who is Mark Scarsi, the judge assigned to Hunter Biden’s new tax charges case?: Scarsi, a Trump appointee, has served on the bench in the Central District of ...
Biden forgives another $5 billion in student loans: That's $132 billion in student loan relief for over 3.6 million Americans.
Quick Glance: Government Erases 3.6 Million Student Loans
- New efforts announced by the U.S. Department of Education to aid borrowers affected by repayment program issues.
- Over 900,000 borrowers have had approximately $44 billion in federal student loan debts approved for erasure due to changes in income-driven repayment plans.
- Nearly 750,000 borrowers have now received up to $53.5 billion in relief through modifications to the previously troubled Public Service Loan Forgiveness plan.
- The Biden administration has approved the cancellation of almost $132 billion in federal student loan debts for more than 3.6 million Americans.
MOD awards £55m contract for Type 31 Frigate enhancements: This is known as the Capability Insertion Phase (CIP) and is standard across vessels new to service.
US skips congressional review to approve emergency sale of tank shells to Israel: The Biden administration has used an emergency authority to allow the sale of ...
Seven delusions plaguing the mind of the Trump base voter: My safe 2024 prediction: The losing party will believe it is “the end of America.”
Trump’s vow to only be a dictator on ‘day one’ follows growing worry over his authoritarian rhetoric
Ukraine war - Situation in the morning: US dispute continues to block Ukraine aid
Quick Glance: Ukraine: Zelenskyy Cancels US Senators Briefing
- The Ukrainian President canceled a scheduled meeting with US senators.
- He was going to request continued military support due to the ongoing Russian invasion.
- The Biden administration urges Congress to approve nearly $106 billion for the war in Ukraine.
- A group of Republicans oppose further assistance, arguing that US funds should be spent at home.
Biden Administration Bypasses Congress to Approve Sale of Tank Shells to Israel: Live Updates
Biden embraces power to break patents of costly drugs: Progressives have long advocated for so-called march-in rights to lower the price of drugs developed with ...
Quick Glance: US Policy Allows Seizure of Patents for Government-Funded Drugs
- The Biden Administration announced a new policy to seize patents for government-funded drugs if their prices are considered too high.
- The policy establishes a roadmap for the government's march-in rights, which have never been utilized before.
- It would enable the government to grant additional licenses to third parties for products developed using federal funds if the original patent holder does not make them available to the public on reasonable terms.
- The government will consider factors such as whether only a narrow set of patients can afford the drug, and whether drugmakers are exploiting a health or safety issue by hiking prices.
White House Mocks Putin Re-Election Bid: The White House mocked Russian President Vladimir Putin's announcement on Friday that he would run for re-election in ...
WATCH LIVE: Biden visits Las Vegas to showcase $8.2 billion for 10 major rail projects around the country
Quick Glance: LIVE: Biden Showcases $8.2 Billion for 10 Major Rail Projects
- President Joe Biden showcases $8.2 billion for 10 major rail projects, including high-speed trains.
- Another electric rail line will serve as the nation’s first high-speed route, traversing California’s Central Valley.
- The funding signals the Biden administration’s commitment to spurring train travel in the nation.
- Other train projects receiving funding include upgrades in Virginia and North Carolina, as well as capacity expansion at Union Station in Chicago.
U.S. Sticks to Its Position on Israel as Gaza Crisis Deepens: The Biden administration is pressing Israel to do more to protect civilians. But it has not ...
Trump takes center stage at Biden fundraisers: Former President Trump is not yet the Republican nominee for 2024, but he’s the main character at President ...
Whelan, living a 'nightmare,' blames Biden for not doing more to secure his release
Charlamagne Tha God calls on Biden to drop out of presidential race: Charlamagne Tha God says President Biden can give voters the “ultimate Christmas gift” by ...
Ukraine faces triple stalemate in Congress, Europe and on the battlefield: The implications could be devastating for Kyiv's democracy.
US aid to Israel and Ukraine: money against the border: The Republicans are blackmailing Joe Biden: military aid for Ukraine and Israel should only be given for ...
Trump, Biden Both Give Fodder to Critics Looking for Other Choices: This is Washington Edition, the newsletter about money, power and politics in the nation’s ...
Henry Kissinger, a statesman beyond reproach, in China at least: Why there is little talk of war crimes among the Chinese
Biden heads to California for big Hollywood money haul: President Joe Biden kicks off a three-day, star-studded fundraising trip in California on Friday that a ...
House GOP hardliners push Mike Johnson to go full throttle: Conservatives say Republicans need to fight harder to force Senate and White House's hand on spending ...
House Democrats push White House on easing free contraceptive access: Democrats on the House Oversight committee are pressing the Biden administration to go ...
Biden's Los Angeles visit draws protest; LAPD warns against violence: Protesters demanding a cease-fire in the Gaza Strip rallied outside a Los Angeles ...
Climate Funds Worth at Least $365 Million Spurned by GOP Strongholds: Florida and a handful of other Republican strongholds are betting that turning down a ...
Biden Is Trying to Rein In Israel. Is It Working?: What started as unwavering support has given way to growing skepticism and sometimes open disapproval.
Donald Trump's Inches Away From Losing His Historic Achievement: The unemployment rate in November fell to 3.7 percent, according to the Bureau of Labor ...
DOJ Indicts Hunter Biden for Tax Evasion: The Justice Department indicted Hunter Biden Thursday on nine counts of tax evasion. The indictment ...
Biden woos donors, sidesteps Gaza at glitzy Westside fundraiser: Hours before the event, hundreds of pro-Palestinian demonstrators gathered to call for a ...
US President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, was hit with three felony and six misdemeanor charges for allegedly failing to pay $1.4 million in taxes
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!