The number of corona infections has been increasing for weeks. The hospital company does ...
Increasing numbers of corona infections
Quick Glance: Warning of Harsh Winter: Rising Corona Infection Numbers
- Corona infections are increasing, including on intensive care units.
- DKG CEO urges flu vaccination boost.
- Chairman of the Hospital Association warns of a harsh winter.
he warning signals coming from Australia are clear: a severe wave of influenza could ...
Vaccination strongly recommended
Quick Glance: Flu Wave Warning: Urgent Vaccination Recommended
- Winter could bring a severe flu wave, as indicated by warnings from Australia.
- Vaccination is not unnecessary, despite not always preventing infection.
- Flu wave usually peaks after the New Year.
- The course and severity of the wave cannot be predicted.
Quick Glance: Why Coronavirus Won't Be the Biggest Problem in Autumn
- Booster vaccination recommended for high-risk groups in autumn.
- Researchers anticipate further development of the virus.
- No political mandate expected for wearing masks in winter.
- Many will experience another round of COVID-19 infection, says Ciesek.
Corona vaccinations will be scheduled again in many doctor's practices in the coming ...
New vaccine is here
Quick Glance: Doctors Warn of Overload in Corona Vaccinations
- Many Corona vaccinations are scheduled in doctor's offices in the coming weeks.
- The German Association of General Practitioners fears a significant effort in vaccinating against the coronavirus.
- This includes prioritized groups such as people aged 60 and above, people with certain pre-existing conditions, healthcare and nursing staff, and relatives of high-risk patients.
Quick Glance: Lawsuit Dismissed for Astrazeneca Vaccine Injury
- Dispute over Astrazeneca: Lawsuit for possible Corona vaccine injury dismissed.
- Mainz Regional Court dismisses lawsuit for compensation for possible Corona vaccine injury.
- Woman sues Astrazeneca, man claims compensation from Biontech.
- Regional court refrains from taking evidence in lawsuit for possible Corona vaccine injury.
Corona vaccination season starts with preparations adapted to current virus variants ...
New Corona vaccines available
Quick Glance: New Corona vaccines available: Karl Lauterbach receives injection
- Launch of new Corona vaccination season with Biontech vaccine adapted to current virus variants
- Health Minister Karl Lauterbach speaks about the Corona situation in the upcoming autumn
- Involvement of Robert Koch Institute President Lars Schaade
- Uncertainty about the extent of the Corona wave in autumn and winter
Doctors and clinics are reporting increased cases of Covid-19 ...
Corona variant BA.2.86 - Scholz
Quick Glance: No new Covid measures despite rising infection numbers
- Chancellor Olaf Scholz sees no reason for new government protective measures.
- No new measures despite increasing corona numbers.
- Recommendation for calmness in light of the new Corona variant BA.2.86.
A contract with Brussels forces the German government to stock up ...
EU contract with Biontech binding
Quick Glance: Biontech becomes sole paid vaccine in new vaccination campaign
- The government will only pay for Biontech vaccine, not Moderna or other manufacturers.
- Market is closed for Moderna and other manufacturers.
- The vaccine is delivered in vials containing six doses.
- Biontech is preparing to introduce single doses of the adapted vaccine in various markets.
fter receiving a Corona vaccine, a woman becomes so seriously ill that she even loses ...
She became ill after Corona vaccination
Quick Glance: Court Decides Responsibility for Severe Illness After COVID-19 Vaccination
- A woman fell seriously ill and lost part of her intestine after receiving a COVID-19 vaccination.
- A court will determine the responsibility of the vaccine manufacturer.
- The woman continues to suffer from pain and the effects of the illness.
- The woman has filed an appeal.
Quick Glance: Rising Corona cases, new variants, and vaccine update
- Post-effects of Covid-19 are common, especially in severe cases.
- Protection against infection weakens quickly.
- Protection against the emerging variant EG.5 is reportedly still good.
- A fundamental change in the virus's characteristics could impact protection against severe cases.
What the vaccination against Covid-19 means for the individual depends on whether they had previously contracted Corona or not. This is shown by a study presented in the renowned journal Nature. For this purpose ...
Those who had Covid-19 before the vaccination are better off than the others. Anyone who has been vaccinated without a previous infection now has an increased risk of other diseases
The lawsuit against Astra-Zeneca for possible vaccine damage was unsuccessful ...
Corona vaccination damage
Quick Glance: Astrazeneca: Court Rejects Corona Vaccine Injury Lawsuit – Explanation
- The court states that there is no negative benefit/risk profile in this case.
- The court evaluates the benefit/risk ratio of the vaccine compared to the risk to the general public.
- Court: Knowledge of Corona vaccine injuries would not have influenced the plaintiff.
- The plaintiff demanded a minimum compensation of 150,000 euros from Astrazeneca.
Quick Glance: Adapted BioNTech Vaccines for Covid-19 Variants Ready for Delivery
- New vaccines from BioNTech are set to launch in September, adapted to the prevailing Covid-19 variants.
- Vaccines for the new Covid-19 variants are nearing delivery.
- BioNTech and Pfizer have adapted their vaccine to the XBB.1.5 Omicron variant.
- Doctors can now administer them more easily.
Quick Glance: Sage Steele's Self-Inflicted Demise at ESPN
- No saccharine goodbyes for Sage Steele.
- Steele announced the settlement of her lawsuit against ESPN and Disney.
- No superlatives, just a blunt 'Bye Felicia.' Steele paved the way for this end result long before today.
- After 15 years, Steele bid adieu to ESPN, fittingly on the day after Trump's fourth indictment.
Quick Glance: Decline in Childhood Vaccinations Before Crucial Fall Season
- The FDA has instructed COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers to update fall shots to target the latest omicron variant.
- It is still too early to fully determine the cause of this decline, but some factors related to the COVID-19 pandemic may be at play.
- Early in the pandemic, some children missed appointments or delayed primary care, which could be contributing.
- Much of William's report focused on MMR vaccinations, which are crucial due to the highly contagious nature of measles.
Quick Glance: RKI Conclusion: Effectiveness of Non-Pharmaceutical Measures
- Non-pharmaceutical measures like mask-wearing were effective, according to an RKI study.
- The impact on infection rates was calculated using the R-value.
- Stricter measures resulted in a greater decrease in the R-value.
- The report states that the measures prevented healthcare system overload until effective vaccines were developed.
Quick Glance: COVAX's Remaining Billions: Where Will the Money Go?
- Funds could be allocated to future pandemics or vaccine production in Africa.
- COVAX has $2.6 billion remaining as the pandemic's emergency phase comes to a close.
- Investing in wider pandemic preparedness initiatives is being considered.
- Another proposal is to support vaccine manufacturing in Africa.
Quick Glance: Trial for Alleged Fake Vaccinations Collapses
- A trial for hundreds of allegedly fake COVID-19 vaccinations collapsed on Tuesday at the Augsburg Regional Court.
- The accused general practitioner, who was charged with more than 300 false vaccinations, failed to appear in court.
Two courts in Germany are today hearing lawsuits against manufacturers of Covid-19 vaccines for suspected vaccine ...
Quick Glance: Covid-19 Vaccine: When is it considered a vaccine injury?
- Two German courts are currently hearing cases against Covid-19 vaccine manufacturers regarding suspected vaccine injuries.
- What constitutes a vaccine injury and how likely are these lawsuits to succeed?
- Over 192 million doses of Covid-19 vaccine have been administered in Germany since the start of the vaccination campaign.
- A total of approximately 350 lawsuits have been filed by June, according to news agency dpa.
Recommended for you