News articles on this subject
Trump will hold a fundraiser instead of appearing at next week's GOP presidential debate
Quick Glance: Trump's Fundraiser Choice Over GOP Debate
- Former President Donald Trump will not participate in the GOP presidential debate next week but will instead attend a fundraiser in Florida.
- Trump has opted to skip his party's previous primary debates, citing his dominant lead in early state and national polls.
- During the last debate, Trump held a rally in Hialeah, a Miami suburb, which felt like the main event in many ways.
- Instead of participating in the second debate, he traveled to Michigan to speak out against President Joe Biden at an auto-parts manufacturing plant during an autoworkers' strike.
The most memorable lines from the third Republican presidential debate: High heels as “ammunition,” calling a candidate “scum,” the Republicans in the third ...
Quick Glance: Haley Wins, Ramaswamy Loses Third Debate, Poll Shows
- Former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley emerges as winner of third GOP presidential debate, according to poll.
- 34% of Republican voters rate Haley as best performer.
- Ron DeSantis takes second place with 23% of the votes.
- More than half of voters rate Haley's performance as excellent or very good.
Republican officials consider shaking up presidential debate system: The Republican National Committee is considering a proposal to allow candidates to debate ...
Trump holds rally in South Florida, looking to upstage GOP debate that he skipped
Where is the fourth Republican debate and who will be there?: Republican presidential candidates are scheduled to face off in the fourth debate of their party's ...
Trump again skips GOP debate to hold nearby campaign rally instead: With just 10 weeks until the Iowa caucuses, time is running out for the other Republican ...
These Miami-Dade voters want Ron DeSantis as governor, but not president: Some voters in the county that DeSantis won by double digits in the 2022 governor’s ...
Governors DeSantis and Newsom Square Off in Unusual Televised Debate: The host, Fox News Channel, billed the 90-minute affair hosted by Sean Hannity as “The ...
Quick Glance: Key Points in DeSantis-Newsom Debate on Fox
- DeSantis and Newsom will participate in a 90-minute debate titled 'DeSantis vs. Newsom: The Great Red vs. Blue State Debate,' moderated by Fox News host Sean Hannity.
- Both governors have developed a growing rivalry over the past months and may use the debate to boost their political careers.
- Expect personal attacks between Newsom and DeSantis, as they have criticized each other in the past.
- The outcome of the debate could impact the perception of Florida and California, as both governors have clashed over various political issues.
Republican presidential hopefuls make their case to voters but remain far behind Trump
Why the third GOP presidential debate matters: Republican hopefuls set to shadow box Donald Trump
5 things to know for Nov. 7: Trump trial, Israel, Presidential debate, Actors strike, Ukraine
Kinzinger says he would support Christie above other GOP candidates: Former Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) said he would support Republican presidential candidate ...
GOP debate fact check: Live look at what Ramaswamy, Haley are getting right (and wrong)
What to know about the 3rd Republican presidential primary debate: The field has narrowed after the RNC upped the requirements to make it on stage.
Biden trails Trump in 2024 US election's key states, polls show: (This Nov. 5 story has been refiled to say 'states,' not 'state,' in paragraph 5)
Quick Glance: Biden trails Trump in 5 of 6 crucial battleground states
- Biden is behind Trump in five of the six most important battleground states.
- Doubts about Biden's age and dissatisfaction with his economic policies influence Americans' opinions.
- Trump now leads by an average of 48 percent to 44 percent in the six states.
- Biden would need to win many of these states again to be re-elected.
Who are the Republican candidates running for US president?: Nine Republican candidates have qualified for the party's debates so far as they seek the nomination ...
Nikki Haley is making Vivek Ramaswamy her foreign policy foil. And New Hampshire voters are into it.
5 Republicans will be on stage for the third presidential debate. Here’s who missed the cut
'Party Of Losers': 2024 GOP Candidates Gripe About Election Losses: Stinging Republican losses in Tuesday's elections didn't go over well at Wednesday's GOP ...
Ramaswamy indicates he might skip third GOP debate next month: Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy indicated that he might skip the third GOP ...
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!