The plaintiffs are demanding at least five million dollars: Consumers in the U.S ...
Dispute over fruit drinks
Quick Glance: Starbucks Confronted with Lawsuits
- US District Judge rejects company's request to dismiss a class-action lawsuit
- Complaints about misleading product names and inflated prices
- Starbucks argues that names describe taste, not ingredients
- Flavors are promoted on the drink menus
Quick Glance: Starbucks: Ex-CEO Schultz Steps Down from Board
- Schultz is retiring and will be given the title of 'lifelong Chairman Emeritus'.
- Starbucks elects Wei Zhang to the board.
- Schultz is using retirement to focus on his wife and philanthropic and entrepreneurial investments.
Recommended for you