Quick Glance: Taylor Swift Supports Beyoncé at Renaissance Film Premiere in London
- TMZ reports that Swift traveled from Kansas City, Missouri, to London to support Beyoncé’s Renaissance film premiere today.
- Fan footage shows her posing on the red carpet ahead of official photos. Beyoncé and Swift had their first big moment supporting each other’s concert films.
- Swift gushed about Beyoncé’s attendance on October 12 and shared a video of them together in the theater. She also announced the release of her Eras tour film.
Quick Glance: Royal Scandal: Translation Mishap Reveals Name
- Dutch translation of Omid Scobie's book Endgame reveals a name associated with a long-standing race controversy not found in the original text.
- The error is depicted as highly embarrassing, prompting the swift removal of the book from shelves.
- The publisher's managing director acknowledged the mistake and assured that it is being rectified, but the cause remains unclear.
- Speculation arises that the name in the Dutch version may have been part of a draft or a previous edit that was mistakenly not updated in the Dutch version.
Quick Glance: Jamie Lynn Spears leaves I'm A Celebrity in shocking exit
- Singer and actress Jamie Lynn Spears has left the Australian jungle camp for medical reasons.
- Last week, she threatened to quit after becoming emotional due to missing her children.
- On Monday, she informed her campmates that she has left the camp for medical reasons.
Ovie Soko Just Gave The Perfect Reason Why He Won’t Be On Love Island All Stars: Ovie Soko, either you fancy him - or you want to be him. But his latest tweets ...
Quick Glance: Black Friday Disappoints UK Shoppers
- Sales in cash terms are expected to be on a par with 2022, but prices are higher due to inflation, meaning fewer items will be sold.
- Online activity was flat and footfall at shopping destinations was down by more than 5%.
- Black Friday is no longer a single-day event, but now starts in November and runs for several weeks.
- Some retailers saw a slight uplift, but sales are only expected to increase by 0.4% over last year, according to analysis by GlobalData for Vouchercodes.co.uk.
Bella Hadid’s Favourite UGG Boots Are Still 20% Off In The Black Friday Sales: The very best deals on Ugg boots, including classic boots and mini boots ...
Now’s your chance to save on the outdoor clothing and footwear brand
The North Face Black Friday 2023
Quick Glance: The North Face Black Friday 2023: Huge Discounts on Jackets and Fleece
- Big discounts on puffer jackets, fleece, footwear, and more from The North Face.
- Get offers from various retailers like Very, Asos, Matches Fashion, Size, and House of Fraser.
- Discover the best Black Friday deals on The North Face to save time.
- Don't miss out: Follow live for all the latest Black Friday deals in real time.
Claudia Winkleman’s Favourite Dress Brand Is On Sale For Black Friday Weekend: Self-Portrait, the party-ready brand loved by Claudia Winkleman, Meghan Markle ...
Quick Glance: Holiday Sales Surge Driven by Enthusiastic Shoppers
- Black Friday saw unadjusted year-over-year increases in both in-store and online retail sales.
- In-store sales jumped by over 1%, while e-commerce led with an 8.5% increase.
- The majority of shoppers did their browsing and purchasing on their mobile devices, resulting in $5.3 billion in mobile sales.
- Adobe predicts that Cyber Monday will be the largest retail event of the year, generating a record $12 billion in sales, over 6% higher than last year.
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!