Ruth Moschner is known as a strong opinionated personality. Is it any wonder that the Heino scandal ...
Heino scandal - Ruth Moschner comments
Quick Glance: Heino: Organizer Threatens to Cancel Performance
- After his criticized performance, Heino now faces a potential cancellation.
- The criticism was so intense that it prompted a response from the broadcaster.
- The organizers are now considering canceling the performance.
Yelena Kostyutschenko is a Russian journalist and Putin critic. In the fall of 2022 ...
Quick Glance: Kremlin's Attempt to Kill Jelena Kostjutschenko
- Attempted to wash myself with wet paper towels
- Continued working on book despite worsening condition
- Sweated and dried myself off
- Interrogation at Berlin Criminal Police, 9 hours
Quick Glance: Startling Results from Mitte Study – Rising Nervousness and Aggression
- The renowned Mitte Study unveils concerning findings.
- Foundation Chief Martin Schulz discusses concerns among citizens, government mistakes, and impending conflicts.
- Martin Schulz, aged 67, serves as the chairman of the Friedrich-Ebert Foundation, affiliated with the SPD.
- Sahra Wagenknecht is developing a new political party.
He wants the Dexit, the exit of Germany from the EU. Yet the AfD impostor Arno Bausemer ...
AfD impostor Bausemer wants to leave the EU
Quick Glance: AfD Imposter Receives EU Subsidies and Calls for EU Exit
- AfD imposter Arno Bausemer benefits from EU subsidies.
- Bausemer ranks 10th on the AfD list for the 2024 European elections and aims for Germany's EU exit.
- He has received over 20,000 euros in subsidies for his poultry farm.
- Bausemer's criticism of the EU and its wasteful spending is questionable, as he himself benefits from EU subsidies.
Quick Glance: Polish Politics Shaped by 'Ukraine Fatigue'
- Poland provides leading military assistance to protect Poland from Russian aggression.
- The change in tone of the Polish government regarding Ukraine is surprising.
- There is discussion about the importance of Ukraine's gratitude for Polish support.
- Andrzej Duda compared Ukraine to a drowning man endangering his rescuers.
Pop singer Heino caused a stir on Tuesday morning with an interview on Sat.1 breakfast television. The reason for the dispute? Heino had made derogatory ... Show more
Quick Glance: Heino triggers gender controversy on TV
- Heino discusses gendering and traditions.
- The broadcaster responds - show no longer accessible.
- Heino, at nearly 85, refuses to be dictated how to speak.
- Heino sings about his culture here.
Activists of the "Last Generation" have sprayed the Brandenburg Gate with ...
"Last Generation" | Brandenburg Gate attack
Quick Glance: Climate Protest in Berlin: Last Generation Sprays Brandenburg Gate
- Climate activists demand exit from oil, gas, and coal.
- Last Generation sprays Brandenburg Gate, calling it part of the turning point.
- Color spillage on Pariser Platz.
- Fire extinguishers used for the Last Generation's action.
Traveling by bus and train: The Foreign Minister actually wanted to show how she ...
Quick Glance: Baerbock travels eco-friendly in Texas – Plane follows
- Baerbock shares impressions of her USA trip on Instagram
- Delegation chooses bus for eco-friendly journey from Austin to Houston
- Government plane flies afterwards to pick up Baerbock in Houston
- Baerbock doesn't adhere to her own climate protection commitments
Police regularly have to remove activists of the "Last Generation" from the street ...
"Last Generation" in Berlin
Quick Glance: Berlin Activists Against Arbitrary Police Violence
- Police obligated to remove activists from the street
- Activists refuse to voluntarily dissolve blockade
Quick Glance: Russia Fails to Keep Promise to Armenia
- The separatist leadership in the Nagorno-Karabakh region surrenders to the Azerbaijani military after intense fighting.
- The Nagorno-Karabakh forces had no means to defend against Azerbaijani precision artillery and drone attacks.
- Russia gives the green light for the advance of Azerbaijani forces.
- Moscow has not protected Armenia from Azerbaijani attacks, proving to be an unreliable partner.
Quick Glance: Olaf Scholz: Ready for Change
- Chancellor Scholz discusses the current situation in Germany
- Scholz seeks constructive collaboration with the opposition
After the 0:2 in Paris, the question at BVB is how much the despondency on the pitch has to do ...
Quick Glance: PSG defeats Dortmund in Champions League opener
- Paris Saint-Germain started their Champions League campaign with a victory on Tuesday, as a penalty by Kylian Mbappe led them to a 2-0 win over Borussia Dortmund at the Parc des Princes.
- The French champions dominated the first half without posing a significant threat to the Dortmund defense, but they took the lead four minutes into the second half when Mbappe converted a penalty awarded for a handball by Niklas Suele.
Quick Glance: Olaf Scholz with Bandage on Face in New York
- Chancellor Olaf Scholz was seen with a bandage on his face in New York.
- Scholz accidentally cut himself while shaving under his nose.
- Scholz was photographed with a bandage under his nose at the sidelines of the UN General Assembly.
He was considered one of the most important men in the CPC. Now the mystery ...
Quick Glance: Investigation against China's former Foreign Minister Qin Gang over affair
- China's Communist Party is investigating Qin Gang for an extramarital relationship and a possible child
- The affair dates back to his time as ambassador to the US
- Qin Gang was removed as Foreign Minister in July
- There is suspicion of corruption
Quick Glance: Schlager star Roger Whittaker (✝87) dies after stroke
- Roger Whittaker lived to be 87 years old.
- Whittaker's career was impressive.
- His music reached millions of people, not only in Germany.
- After his military service and teaching in Nairobi, Whittaker moved to Europe.
Quick Glance: Azerbaijan halts Karabakh offensive after ceasefire with Armenian separatists
- Russia evacuated 2,000 ethnic Armenians from villages near the fighting.
- Approximately 120,000 ethnic Armenians live in the South Caucasus enclave, internationally recognized as part of Azerbaijan.
- Under the ceasefire terms, local Karabakh forces must completely disband and disarm.
- Russia stated that its peacekeepers have evacuated 2,000 people from Karabakh villages since the offensive began.
A video of a mass brawl spreads on social media. Anyone who receives it should ...
Mass brawl in Lübeck
Quick Glance: Mass brawl in Lübeck: Delete the video immediately
- Video of brawl going viral on social media
- Police warn against spreading the video
- Spreading the video could be a criminal offense
- Police urge deletion of the video footage
Quick Glance: Experts predict higher gas prices
- The Ministry of Finance plans to increase the value-added tax on natural gas.
- A sample household with four people can expect an average of 270 euros in additional costs per year.
- Customers in the basic supply will face an even higher price increase of 331 euros.
- The elimination of two levies will not offset the additional costs.
They see themselves as a "white brotherhood," organize ...
Crackdown on right-wing extremists in ten German states
Quick Glance: Faeser Bans Neonazi Group 'Hammerskins'
- Law enforcement conducted searches in multiple residences across ten federal states
- Federal Minister of the Interior Nancy Faeser has banned the Neonazi group Hammerskins
- Right-wing extremism is a problem in Germany
- A browser blocker might be preventing access
Quick Glance: Ariana Grande Officially Files for Divorce
- Dalton Gomez strangely filed at the same time.
- After the announcement of their separation this summer, Ariana Grande and her future ex-husband Dalton Gomez officially file for divorce.
- Gomez filed immediately thereafter.
- In July, he filed for divorce from his wife Lilly Jay.
The head of the opinion research institute Forsa warns that the AfD could also make ...
Forsa boss warns of AfD success among non-voters
Quick Glance: Forsa CEO warns of AfD success among non-voters
- The AfD could gain votes from non-voters.
- Forsa CEO warns of further gains for AfD from the group of dissatisfied non-voters.
- 35 percent of current AfD supporters voted for one of the three Ampel parties in the last federal election.
- According to Forsa, the AfD has gained votes from the SPD, FDP, and Greens this year.
Quick Glance: iOS 17: 12 Important Steps After Installation
- Interactive Lock Screen and Home Screen widgets enhance iOS 17 functionality.
- Select Lock Screen and tap the widget box to customize your widgets.
- Customizable Contact Poster in iOS 17 appears during calls, FaceTime, or texts.
- Multiple Contact Posters and personalized Contact Photos in iOS 17.
The fact that the EU seems to have lost control of migration plays into the right's hands ...
Quick Glance: Migration: Refugee Cap – Boost for the AfD
- The Dublin system, which regulates responsibility for refugees, has collapsed.
- There is a cap on refugees.
- The discussion about the cap reinforces the negative perception of migration in Germany.
- Cities have access to interpreter networks and mentors with a migration background.
Recommended for you