Israeli warplanes are striking some parts of Gaza where it told ...
Quick Glance: Israeli Warplanes Bombard Gaza, Target Evacuation Areas
- Israeli warplanes continue to strike parts of the Gaza Strip, including the areas where Palestinians were being evacuated to.
- The United States vetoed a UN Security Council resolution for an immediate humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza, despite widespread support.
- UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres warned of a collapse of the humanitarian support system in Gaza and feared devastating consequences for the security of the entire region.
- The Palestinian death toll in Gaza has surpassed 17,400, with the majority being women and children.
The United States has vetoed a United Nations resolution backed by the vast majority of Security Council ...
Quick Glance: UN Chief Urges Cease-Fire in Israel-Hamas War: Live Updates
- UN Security Council considers draft resolution for cease-fire in Gaza after Secretary-General's urging
- Secretary-General exercises rare authority to demand humanitarian cease-fire
- Israel reveals luxury spending by Hamas leader's son to illustrate gap with Gaza residents
- Israeli forces increase pressure on Hamas, highlighting rocket fire from humanitarian zone
Quick Glance: Video Shows Stripped Palestinian Men Detained in Gaza
- Verified footage shows men stripped to underwear, kneeling and guarded by Israeli soldiers.
- Well-known Palestinian journalist among detainees; employers accuse Israel of humiliating civilians.
- Israeli government confirms detention of military-aged men in evacuated areas.
- Men on road in underwear, shoes removed; under Israeli soldier guard.
Journalist and Benjamin Netanyahu biographer Anshel Pfeffer discusses the Israeli prime minister’s prospects in the ...
Quick Glance: Netanyahu's Warning: Beirut Could Become Another Gaza
- Netanyahu issued the warning during a visit to Israel Defense Forces headquarters.
- He threatened devastation in Beirut and southern Lebanon if Hezbollah opens a second front in the war with Hamas.
- President Joe Biden discussed the latest Gaza developments with Netanyahu and King Abdullah II of Jordan.
- Israel has shifted its focus to southern Gaza, reportedly sending troops into Khan Yunis.
Watch: Large plumes of smoke rise from a home targeted by an Israeli strike in Khan Younis in the Gaza Strike.english.alarabiya.net/News/middle-east/2023/12/09/Israel-strikes-Gaza-after-failed-UN-ceasefire-bid-
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!