Quick Glance: Nigeria celebrates success at Invictus Games
- Peacemaker Azuegbulam celebrates his gold medal win for Nigeria at the 2023 Invictus Games in Germany.
- Team UK captain hopes to inspire his children.
- Injured veterans say Invictus Games gave them purpose.
- Training helps service personnel thrive.
Meghan Markle Signals Podcast Shift With Latest Legal Filing: Papers filed with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office show that Meghan has abandoned a bid to ...
Quick Glance: Meghan Markle ends Archetypes podcast following Spotify deal collapse
- Meghan Markle officially discontinues her Archetypes podcast after the £15.5 million deal with Spotify failed.
- The Sussexes withdraw their trademark application for the podcast name, indicating it will not continue.
- The application was submitted to the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) in March last year and was rejected.
- Archetypes had already been registered by US-based firm Miracle IP Holdings in May 2019.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex cheered on athletes and handed out medals to children at the Invictus Games on Wednesday Show more
Quick Glance: Andy Summers on The Police reunion and why Las Vegas residency isn't for him
- This week, Andy Summers, former guitarist of The Police, joins Unscripted.
- Andy shares about his new solo album, book, and photography.
- He discusses taking photos on tour with The Police in the 1980s as they became the biggest band in the world.
- And Andy reveals the chances of a reunion - but definitely not with a Las Vegas residency like his former bandmate Sting.
Quick Glance: Clarkson's Farm: New Season Announced
- Amazon Prime Video is planning to renew the popular series Clarkson's Farm for a fourth season.
- The future of the farming reality show appeared uncertain after Jeremy Clarkson caused controversy with his criticized column about Meghan Markle.
- In a tweet, Clarkson teased fantastic news for Clarkson's Farm.
- Amazon representatives spoke positively about the show, emphasizing that it is bigger than just Clarkson.
Quick Glance: Former Police Officers Admit Sending Racist WhatsApp Messages
- Former police officers convicted for sending offensive racist messages, including about the Duchess of Sussex.
- Other messages referenced the Prince and Princess of Wales, Queen Elizabeth II, and Prince Philip.
- Trevor Lewton, 65, from Swansea, pleaded guilty to one count.
Quick Glance: Culture Enabled Russell Brand
- Brand did not create the culture of the Noughties.
- We fostered a culture with leaked sex tapes and upskirt pictures of female celebrities.
- It was a time of sexual permissiveness, mainly granted to men.
- Culture doesn’t produce predators, but it can facilitate them.
Quick Glance: Trump expresses interest in debating Meghan Markle
- Radio host Hugh Hewitt suggested a hypothetical debate between actress Meghan Markle and the 45th president during an interview with Trump.
- Before joining the royal family, Meghan referred to Trump as "divisive" and "misogynistic" during the 2016 presidential race.
- When Hewitt mentioned that Meghan and Harry don't like Trump, he disagreed.
- Representatives for Meghan and Harry have not yet responded to ITK's request for comment.
Quick Glance: Prince Harry receives standing ovation at Invictus Games opening in Germany
- Prince Harry returns to familiar territory and is greeted with a standing ovation.
- Team Ukraine brings excitement to the audience, Harry acknowledges Taira from 'Harry's Heart Of Invictus' Netflix series.
- Harry meets the British team before the games.
- The success of the games is crucial for Harry.
A power outing to two Beyoncé gigs, gorgeous pics ...
Meghan Markle Hits Beyoncé Gig, Twice, and Sends a Carefully Curated Message to the Royals
Quick Glance: Meghan Markle wows with second Beyoncé concert in four days
- Meghan Markle showcases her love for Beyoncé by attending two of her shows over Labor Day weekend.
- The trio honors Beyoncé's request for fans to wear silver on her birthday.
- Meghan wears a high-neck black top with a metallic silver skirt, while Rowland rocks a black corset style top with a silver choker necklace and silver face jewels.
- Meghan and her mother also join Beyoncé's concert on Friday, September 1, wearing similar outfits.
Quick Glance: Netflix Flop: Prinz Harry's New Series "Invictus Games" Fails to Attract Audience
- Prinz Harry's passion project "Invictus Games" receives no support worldwide.
- The war-injured soldiers, for whom the Invictus Games were created, remain unnoticed.
- Prinz Harry's next project for the streaming service is planning a documentary about Africa.
Fans are taking sides with Prince Harry after a viral photo of him looking not-so-crazy in love at Beyoncé’s recent concert surfaced: www.huffpost.com/entry/fans-defend-prince-harry-photos-him-appearing-miserable-beyonc%C3%A9-concert_n_64f752a3e4b0c9c32deda47d
Recommended for you