Quick Glance: Mashatile Discusses Anti-Corruption Efforts
- SA much improved despite challenges from 29 years ago
- Government remains committed to tackling the persistent challenge of load-shedding
- Mashatile to launch local chapter of Global Alliance to end Aids in children
Quick Glance: UNLV Active Shooter: Police Responding
- The Las Vegas police are responding to reports of an armed attacker on the grounds of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Reports indicate multiple casualties, according to a statement from the police on X.
- Authorities have advised everyone to avoid the area.
- Suspect contained in UNLV shooting, according to police
Quick Glance: British Poet Benjamin Zephaniah Dies at 65
- Benjamin Zephaniah, the British poet known for addressing political injustice, passed away at 65.
- He leaves behind a remarkable legacy through his work in poetry, literature, music, television, and radio.
- His second poetry collection, The Dread Affair, published in 1985, included poems criticizing the British legal system.
- His autobiography, The Life and Rhymes of Benjamin Zephaniah, was published to coincide with his 60th birthday.
Quick Glance: Ramaphosa to Address Ezulweni Debt Scandal
- President Cyril Ramaphosa plans to handle the ANC's R150 million debt to Ezulweni Investments by consulting party lawyers.
- The ANC has applied to the constitutional court to stop the order to pay R102 million plus interest to Ezulweni Investments for campaign banners.
- Fikile Mbalula urged the party to pursue a favorable ruling from the apex court during a committee meeting.
- Mbalula accused Ezulweni and ANC staff of fraudulently entering a contract during the 2019 elections campaign without the party's approval.
Quick Glance: VIDEO: Durban Woman Attacks Minibus Taxi Driver After Umhlanga Crash
- A Durban woman assaulted a minibus taxi driver in Umhlanga after a car crash and was rewarded with chocolate and coke by office park staff who witnessed the incident.
- The manner in which most minibus taxi drivers drive on South African roads causes daily frustration for thousands, and this Durban woman acted out against the feared taxi drivers on Tuesday morning.
- A viral video captured Thuso Khumalo, a project manager for an interior design company in Durban, kicking and hitting the minibus taxi driver while entertained Umhlanga office workers encouraged her to 'hit him'.
- Khumalo was enraged after the minibus taxi driver collided with her car and reacted by kicking and hitting him, expressing frustration with the extreme behavior.
‘Are you firing me for winning?’ — Pitso on what went wrong at Al Wahda: Pitso Mosimane says he and Al Wahda had the same vision of winning trophies and ...
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!