Is USA Today a reliable source?
This corresponds to a score of 72* resp. the grade B (good).
|very good||A+||> 89|
|A||89 - 84|
|A-||83 - 79|
|good||B+||78 - 74|
|B||73 - 69|
|B-||68 - 63|
|satisfactory||C+||62 - 58|
|C||57 - 53|
|C-||52 - 47|
|sufficient||D+||46 - 44|
|D||43 - 40|
|D-||39 - 37|
|poor||E+||36 - 33|
|E||32 - 30|
|E-||29 - 26|
The breakdown of the points follows below.
Christian Heidel is angry: after the 2:2 against Borussia Dortmund, there are many hate messages against the 1. FSV Mainz 05 . Now the sports director holds against it ... Show more
After 30 years on air at the BBC, today is Hassan Arouni’s last day presenting Focus on Africa.
Tune in at 1500, 1700, 1900 GMT https://bbc.in/43ygljQ ... Show more
How does the Comac C919, China’s first domestically produced passenger jet, stack up against foreign rivals from Boeing and Airbus? Read more: https://cna.asia/43m7PnQ
Former President Muhammadu Buhari arrives Katsina for one last trip on the Presidential Jet. He was received by the Executive Governor of Katsina State, Mal ... Show more
As the game reached the 15th minute, Blues supporters broke into applause - and were joined by those of opponents Stockport County.Show more
- "Low Bias"
- "Mostly Factual"
- "USA Today is an American daily middle-market newspaper and news broadcasting company."
"USA Today is an American daily middle-market newspaper and news broadcasting company."
- "For vivid and timely reporting that masterfully combined text, video, podcasts and virtual reality to examine, from multiple perspectives, the difficulties and unintended consequences of fulfilling President Trump's pledge to construct a wall along the U.S. border with Mexico."
- ""Whose Votes Counts," which examines the legal battles over absentee ballots during the 2020 Wisconsin elections and its ramifications for modern-day voting rights"
- "USA Today, for "Ghost Factories""
- There have been no press council rulings against the source to date.
- There are no evaluations of studies available to date.