Quick Glance: Boebert defends 'Beetlejuice' ejection: 'I was too eccentric'
- Boebert refutes reports of her being ejected from a Denver theater production of 'Beetlejuice'.
- The controversial congresswoman received primarily online criticism for her behavior.
- Boebert apologizes for the unwanted attention brought to the community by her evening in Denver.
- The allegations of Boebert arguing with theater security and threatening to contact the mayor were vehemently denied.
Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) has a deal for Republicans complaining about his attire: You avoid a government ...
Quick Glance: Fetterman criticizes Boebert over Fox News dress code coverage
- Fetterman criticizes Boebert for her removal from a musical performance.
- Fetterman responds to Fox News coverage of the Senate's updated dress code.
- Fetterman would have violated the dress code prior to the update.
- Republicans blame Fetterman for the Senate's loosened dress code.
Quick Glance: Boebert's Behavior at Performance: Another Embarrassment, Says Challenger
- Boebert's Democratic challenger criticizes her behavior at the 'Beetlejuice' performance.
- It's just another embarrassment in her list.
- Boebert was thrown out of a Denver theater for vaping, singing, and causing a disturbance.
- Frisch also attacks Boebert for her position on abortion.
Quick Glance: Tim Burton Criticizes AI-Generated Art
- Legendary filmmaker Tim Burton expresses his disapproval of AI after discovering his style being copied by bots.
- In an interview with The Independent, the director of Beetlejuice and Corpse Bride takes a strong stance against AI-generated art.
- Director Wes Anderson, known for his unique and whimsical style, also falls victim to numerous AI adaptations that capitalize on his signature visuals.
- Burton himself experiences his own style being plagiarized in a recent BuzzFeed article that reimagines popular Disney movies in his distinctive wide-eyed and gothic-inspired fashion.
Quick Glance: Celebrities Support Actors Strike
- Official actor strike: Hollywood's actors taking action.
- SAG-AFTRA announces strike after failed negotiations with AMPTP.
- Celebrities show support before the strike, attending last film premieres.
- Jason Sudeikis demonstrates solidarity on the @sagaftra picket line and is willing to strike for however long it takes.
Recommended for you