Quick Glance: Celebrating 25 Years of King of Queens with Leah Remini and Kevin James
- Leah Remini and Kevin James celebrate the 25th anniversary of King of Queens.
- Remini and James pay tribute to the show on its 25th anniversary on social media.
- James wrote on Instagram, '25 years ago today, we aired.'
- Remini speaks about the comments she sees about the show.
Quick Glance: Amy Dowden: Toughest Step in Cancer Treatment
- Amy asks friends and family to cut off her hair to prepare for the next phase of her cancer treatment.
- Taking to Instagram, the 33-year-old Amy shares that she is taking control of her cancer treatment.
- The Caerphilly-born dancer, who joined BBC's Strictly Come Dancing in 2017, was treated in intensive care after her first round of chemotherapy last month.
- Amy is missing every possible aspect of dancing.
Quick Glance: Bob Ross's First TV Painting Up for Sale for Almost $10m
- A Minneapolis gallery is now asking for nearly $10m for 'A Walk in the Woods', the first of over 400 paintings Ross produced on-air for his TV series 'The Joy of Painting'.
- Nelson was introduced to art through Ross's show and admired his paintings.
- On the first show, Ross, with his perm, full beard, and unbuttoned shirt, emphasized that painting didn't need to be pretentious.
- None of Ross's paintings, including 'A Walk in the Woods', would be mistaken for masterpieces.
Quick Glance: Amazon Prime Video to Introduce Ads or $2.99 Monthly Fee for Ad-Free Viewing
- Amazon Prime Video will display ads during shows and movies starting early next year.
- Prime members can pay $2.99 per month to keep the service ad-free.
- Live events on Amazon Prime, such as sports, already include advertising.
- Amazon Prime Video is part of a much larger array of benefits that come with Amazon Prime membership.
Quick Glance: Angus Cloud's Cause of Death Revealed
- Angus Cloud died from an accidental overdose, according to the Alameda County Coroner's office in California.
- Cloud suffered from acute intoxication from a combination of drugs, including benzodiazepine.
- The rising actor, best known for his role in the HBO drama 'Euphoria', passed away in July at the age of 25.
- With the heaviest heart, we had to say goodbye to an incredible human today.
Quick Glance: The Santa Clauses Season 2 Premieres on Disney+
- Tim Allen returns to spread holiday cheer in The Santa Clauses Season 2.
- The six-episode second season will launch on Wednesday, November 8, 2023.
- Scott Calvin (Tim Allen) continues his role as Santa Claus and trains his son Cal (Austin Kane) for the family business.
- The successful return of The Santa Clauses last fall led to a speedy renewal, proving that a dormant franchise can be revived.
In the season premiere of “American Horror Story: Delicate,” Kardashian legitimately ...
Kim Kardashian in ‘American Horror Story’ Review
Quick Glance: Angelica Ross criticizes Emma Roberts for misgendering
- Ross shares emails with AHS creator Ryan Murphy, who ghosted her after discussing plans for a season with an all-Black cast.
- Ross appeared in the ninth and tenth seasons of American Horror Story.
Quick Glance: Rishi Sunak considers banning cigarettes for the next generation
- Rishi Sunak is considering implementing some of the strictest anti-smoking measures in the world, effectively preventing the next generation from ever purchasing cigarettes.
- Similar measures to those introduced in New Zealand last December are being explored.
- The prime minister is evaluating whether to 'reprioritize' certain infrastructure spending, and canceling the northern leg could potentially free up billions for the chancellor to use for pre-election tax cuts.
- A government spokesperson stated, 'Smoking is a deadly habit - it kills tens of thousands of people each year and places a huge burden on the NHS and the economy.'
Quick Glance: 'Game of Thrones' Creator Files Copyright Lawsuit Against OpenAI, Maker of ChatGPT
- 17 authors, including John Grisham and George R.R. Martin, sue OpenAI for systematic theft of copyrighted works.
- The Authors Guild organized the lawsuit, which also includes David Baldacci, Sylvia Day, Jonathan Franzen, and Elin Hilderbrand.
- Authors demand control over how their works are used by generative AI.
- OpenAI emphasizes respect for authors' rights and productive discussions to address their concerns.
Recommended for you