It is about 1.8 million euros: Former RBB director Susann Lange will not get ...
Quick Glance: Court declares 1.8 million euros retirement pay as unconscionable
- Susann Lange loses in court: Retirement pay revoked
- Before termination: 198,900 euros salary and 39,195 euros bonus
- Lange could have earned up to 1.8 million euros until retirement
- Repayment of 8500 euros ARD allowance plus interest
In the USA, five men are on trial who are said to have been involved in ...
Lived with leader in Hamburg
Quick Glance: Court declares 9/11 mastermind mentally unfit for trial
- Ramsi Binalshibh was apprehended in Pakistan one year after the September 11, 2001 attacks.
- Five individuals are currently facing trial in the United States for their alleged involvement in planning the September 11, 2001 attacks.
- One defendant is now deemed mentally unfit to stand trial.
Quick Glance: US Senator Menendez Indicted for Bribery
- Indictment unsealed against chair of powerful foreign relations committee and his wife
- Menendez, Democratic senator from New Jersey, allegedly accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes
- He is accused of using his influence to benefit the Government of Egypt
- Further allegations include attempting to disrupt a criminal investigation
Your move, Taylor Swift.
Travis Kelce on Taylor Swift
Quick Glance: Why date Taylor Swift?
- Travis Kelce is affable, a total bro, and still attractive despite the mustache.
- His approval rating is at its peak, and he has successfully courted Taylor Swift.
- It's clear that you don't want to cross Swift or any revered female artist.
- Swifties are dedicated, wearing Depends to her shows, and any negative word is like insulting someone's deceased mother.
Quick Glance: Ken Paxton criticizes Biden administration and Texas House over impeachment
- Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton (R) criticizes the Biden administration and Texas House Speaker Dade Phelan (R) over his impeachment and trial.
- Paxton alleges that the impeachment was a way to get him 'out of the way' after he filed lawsuits against the administration.
- Paxton had been accused of misusing the powers of his office to aid a friend and campaign donor, but none of the articles of impeachment received the required votes to convict.
- While other Paxton allies have also criticized the Texas House for the impeachment, Phelan has stood by the effort.
Outdated information in Google Maps led to a fatal accident in North Carolina. The survivors of a man killed in a North Carolina traffic accident claim that ... Show more
Quick Glance: Fatal Accident: Lawsuit against Google Maps for Misinformation
- Lawsuit filed for compensation by the deceased's family
- Man relied on Google Maps and died in an accident
- Google Maps failed to inform about the collapsed bridge
- Hickory residents requested Google to redirect traffic
Vulcaniser bags life sentence for defiling wife’s niece: An Ikeja Sexual Offences and Domestic Violence Court has sentenced a 41-year-old vulcaniser ...
Quick Glance: 96-year-old US appeals judge suspended following unusual conflict over fitness
- Photo of Circuit Judge Pauline Newman from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, date unknown.
- Rarely does a public and contentious internal dispute over competency arise in the federal judiciary.
- Newman has defended her fitness and relies on the opinions of two doctors. She has filed a separate lawsuit in a Washington court to relocate or halt the investigation.
- Newman's attorney Greg Dolin alleges that the council disregards data, information, or opinions inconsistent with its predetermined goals and outcomes. The judge will challenge the order and pursue her claims in court.
A judge told a convicted rapist 'I won't be surprised to see you again' - as he let him walk free www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/i-wont-surprised-see-you-27772334
n Berlin, a radical climate activist has been sentenced to eight months in prison. According to the Last Generation, it is the highest sentence for sit-in ... Show more
Quick Glance: Climate Activist Sentenced to 8 Months in Prison Without Parole
- Last Generation: Climate activist repeatedly glued herself to Berlin road
- Verdict: Climate activist sentenced by Berlin court
- Last Generation informs about the verdict on Twitter
- Climate activist in Berlin sentenced to 8 months imprisonment
Quick Glance: Hunter Biden pleads not guilty to firearm charges
- Hunter Biden leaves the federal court in Wilmington, Delaware, USA.
- Attorney Abbe Lowell confirms the intended plea and requests in a letter to the judge that the initial court appearance be held remotely.
- Instead, he states that it would minimize government resources and reduce disruptions in the courthouse and downtown caused by the Secret Service detail accompanying Mr. Biden.
Quick Glance: Indonesia: TikToker sentenced 2 years for pork video
- Lina Mukherjee, known as Lina Luftiawati, convicted under controversial blasphemy law.
- Violation of the prohibition of consuming pork in Islam.
- Video posted in May with utterance of 'Bismillah' before eating crispy pork skin.
- Conservative groups deemed the video blasphemous.
Centenarians Ron, Noreen and Constance celebrate at Connaught Court: THREE centenarians at a care home in York have recently celebrated milestone birthdays.
Quick Glance: Defence argues case against Malema is impossible
- Malema's defence argues that the case against him is 'absolutely impossible'.
- Malema and Snyman plead not guilty to various firearms charges.
- The authenticity of the viral footage has not been established.
- The prosecution claims that the video material provides overwhelming evidence.
Kyiv says Moscow falsely used genocide law to justify its invasion, but Russia wants the case ...
Quick Glance: Russia, Ukraine to Face Off at International Court of Justice Over Genocide Claims
- Russia and Ukraine will appear before the International Court of Justice (ICJ) in a case involving Moscow's claim that the invasion of Ukraine was necessary to prevent alleged genocide by Kyiv, as reported by Reuters.
- It is important to note that the court lacks the power to enforce its decisions.
- A future ruling in favor of Ukraine could have significance for potential reparations claims, according to experts quoted by Reuters.
- Ukraine initiated this legal battle shortly after the Russian invasion on February 24th of last year.
Recommended for you